New Manager

dantheram

45 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

I'm not sure; there are too many within the game that rate Rosenior for him not to have something. I can't help feeling that we're about to recreate the star double act of Jim Smith and Steve McClaren - only now Mac is the Bald Eagle and Rosenior the up an coming coach given his big break...

...We had a 'money bags' owner back then too, funding the magical journey to promotion.

It's written in the stars.

Yeah, there's no doubt he is and will be a good coach, probably the same as Mac?, better coach than manager.

Who knows.

If he gets the job i'll back him 100% like i do all managers.

Interesting times ahead i think

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

My friend, I know you are keen to get some info but seriously I don’t know why you, or anybody, is hanging on to this guy’s every word. His posting record on this forum offers no justification whatsover for him being ITK, unless that stands for in the kitchen.  I would bet my last penny that this is someone seeing how easy it is to be a ‘Barry the Ram’ enjoying the attention that it brings.

Thank you @Davidfor your acknowledgement. I am really enjoying the positive attention you have been giving me in recent days. You make an old man very happy. 

I wonder what AmericanRam is up to these days?

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

Thank you @Davidfor your acknowledgement. I am really enjoying the positive attention you have been giving me in recent days. You make an old man very happy. 

I wonder what AmericanRam is up to these days?

Isn't that the fella who was supposed to meet people at The Brunswick for a beer.  Probably got stuck in the toilet and know one let him out.  In my experience there probably not cleaned very often.

NrxYb2P.jpg

55 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

My friend, I know you are keen to get some info but seriously I don’t know why you, or anybody, is hanging on to this guy’s every word. His posting record on this forum offers no justification whatsover for him being ITK, unless that stands for in the kitchen.  I would bet my last penny that this is someone seeing how easy it is to be a ‘Barry the Ram’ enjoying the attention that it brings.

That made me larf....but very true. Not sure what these attention seekers get out of it but each to his or her own....

14 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

That made me larf....but very true. Not sure what these attention seekers get out of it but each to his or her own....

Everytime someone 'bites' by replying to their 'ITK' comments or giving them a 'like', I reckon they must knock one out ? - if you think of it in those terms you'll never respond to them ever again....?

22 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Everytime someone 'bites' by replying to their 'ITK' comments or giving them a 'like', I reckon they must knock one out ? - if you think of it in those terms you'll never respond to them ever again....?

Or perhaps, we should all give them likes so they "dry up" and get the ache.

3 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

Ok I will tell you a little bit more before you go into meltdown 

You will hear more tomorrow from the club.

Goodnight sleep tight

PM mate.

I will keep quiet and then back you up later when what you says come true.

Sharing is caring.

4 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I bet the bloke who picks the team is on more dosh. As per my email above/below to Nick, McClaren seems to have been appointed as Technical Director, and not Director of Football. When Chris Evans was last around he had the same title, and would surely have been secondary to McClaren. I think Mac is simply there as ‘old hands’ to support the young coaching team and Manager (Rooney if he grabs a couple of wins in the next 8 days).

The bloke picking the team still on the whole earns less than the blokes on the pitch kicking the ball, but the manager is still senior.

Is McClaren just back so Mel can sack him a third time?

"OK Shakey, I'll sell, but before I go, I want to have that special little moment where you sack Steve McClaren one more time. I'll bring him in to hold Rooney's hand for a match or two, then sack him. You get so much greif being a chairman, but little things like sacking Steve McClaren make it all worth it, even Steve Gibson thinks sacking Steve McClaren was the best thing about Boro. I tell you what, I'll put it on twitch so you can watch as well, it's really very very funny"

Or more realistically, it's to hold Rooney's hand and take over the bits that Cocu was doing which were working well (i.e. everything apart from the first team winning games) perhaps? I gather Cocu was very much manager of all sorts of aspects of the footballing side of the club rather than "1st team coach" as the role is more often these days.

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Ask 'em why didn't they tell you about Mac!? It's almost like they want you to look bad...not Rooney they say?

100% not Rooney I believe it was. Also 1st choice is manager already employed but if we don't get him it could be someone not employed.

Archived