New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

Things will change significantly if we lose tonight.

May even be looking at a temporary appointment to end of season being told a lot is going on but right now I only have possible names and I am not risking naming them sorry.

Thanks for that. I really appreciate it.

It’s so good having a real ITK’er on here rather than the usual suspects who talk in riddles and never put their necks on the block with genuine info.

Your friend,

✌️an Rammeister

4 minutes ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Been some outrageous claims on the last few pages, but this?

Who puts Brown sauce on chips??

I do, Red sauce cartainly has it's moments, But Brown sauce with Sausage Egg Chips and Peas makes for a delightfull Lunch ?‍?

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

@Big Trav has already told us that John Terry left Aston Villa the weekend before the last one, destined for Derby. So there's nothing more to discuss.

Yep he resigned pretty early.......you’d have thought they’d have appointed him by now!

Odd that big trav hasn’t updated us!

2 hours ago, Richard246 said:

May even be looking at a temporary appointment to end of season being told a lot is going on but right now I only have possible names and I am not risking naming them sorry.

ITK

tomorrow may possibly rain or be dry but will definitely involve sunlight but won't change significantly from today.I can't tell you anymore but I have my sources?

2 hours ago, Richard246 said:

Serious question, you have gone from saying we should all be very excited about the new appointment and to be relaxed with us being the envy of clubs around the country, to now portraying the new owners as not even having a plan in place. I think you are in danger of making them look incompetent rather than reassuring fans which I'm guessing your intentions were.

Therefore is there any chance your ITK is maybe giving you misinformation, as it doesn't seem to be very reliable 

Archived