New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

Things will change significantly if we lose tonight.

May even be looking at a temporary appointment to end of season being told a lot is going on but right now I only have possible names and I am not risking naming them sorry.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

5 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

May even be looking at a temporary appointment to end of season being told a lot is going on but right now I only have possible names and I am not risking naming them sorry.

Surely they would've been planning based on the assumption we will lose tonight, not IF we somehow win? That's just madness.

7 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

You are Russell Grant and I claim my £5

8 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

200.gif

8 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

Bore off. This is a discussion forum not a place for people purporting to be ITK posting cod cryptic predictions that are so vague they can't fail to be proved right.

11 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

The boy continues to make it up as he goes along......

12 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

Why do you feel the need to be  craving attention all of the time? Pathetic pal...

15 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

mnn.gif

13 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

I'm looking forward to our customary defeat away to Boro just to see you get out of this one.

As long as the names are ones bandied around by bookies then what does it matter? As far as the club are concerned, you're just some Dick on a football forum pretending to be in the know... No harm in throwing a few names out there

39 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

It may well be that if we lose tonight the club may well say that it isn’t quite working with the 4 in charge and say SM is going to step in in the short term, giving him 2 very winnable games to get the feel good factor back. That way it would ease him back in through the back door without ‘appointing’ him officially. 

Hhhmmm, QPR and Barnsley...were 2 very winnable games also.

25 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

Dog Bleating GIF by Cheezburger

27 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

giphy-1.gif

Archived