New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

You know, I really don't know why you think you can sit as judge of other people like this. It's really unnecessary and quite unpleasant. Surely if this is not a media where people can say what they have heard or believe to be true then where is? I like to hear from people who know or may know something.......if that makes me pathetic, so be it.

So I say to Richard and any others who may know or have heard some news, please share it and don't be bullied off the board.

I think if you know something say you know.

However if you have heard something off a mate, say 'i heard something off a mate'

18 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

You know, I really don't know why you think you can sit as judge of other people like this. It's really unnecessary and quite unpleasant. Surely if this is not a media where people can say what they have heard or believe to be true then where is? I like to hear from people who know or may know something.......if that makes me pathetic, so be it.

So I say to Richard and any others who may know or have heard some news, please share it and don't be bullied off the board.

They come on, post cryptic non answers that can't be deciphered and then claim they knew all along when the truth comes out. They're nothing more than attention seekers. There were two credible ITKs on here, but they don't get information anymore. 

13 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Hey, I asked what info he'd broken on here - otherwise we can all make stuff up. That's the point, prove you're not on a wind-up. Some gullible fans get taken in. #COYR

I agree, but there is no need for everyone to gang up and lynch him just because he's posted stuff that isn't particularly detailed.

23 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Yes, fair comment. I actually come on here for both serious and light hearted discussion. Not fussed whether someone thinks they have a bit of useful info, or if it's completely fictitious. Zero impact on the outcome either way.....

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

To be fair, if you imply that you are in the know when you are clearly not and  are then shown up, like with the Mac appointment today, you can’t really complain if some decide to extract the urine ?

The expectation that they can fish for attention and get nothing back when it turns out that as expected, they were making poo up, is quite funny. They chose to go around parading like they were ITK. I wish they'd leave it to Twitter.

12 minutes ago, Andicis said:

They come on, post cryptic non answers that can't be deciphered and then claim they knew all along when the truth comes out. They're nothing more than attention seekers. There were two credible ITKs on here, but they don't get information anymore. 

Then surely the solution to this "problem" for you is to not give them your attention. Just ignore their posts. I don't see why they have to be almost harassed off the board. Personally, and I dont think I'm the only one, like to hear if someone has got a bit of info, whether from a mate or a "source" they can't name. I'll give them my brief attention, you ignore them, we're both happy.

Eddie Howe

Rafa Benitez

John Terry

Sam Allardyce

Alan Pardew

Wayne Rooney

Sean Dyche

Chris Wilder

Mauricio Pochettino

John Gregory

Steve Cotterill

Lee Bowyer

Steve Cooper

Mel Morris

Thanks for nothing. It turns out that having the letter e in the name isn’t acting as a decent filter. We still don’t know who it’s going to be.

38 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

What’s he sharing? He says he knows stuff and that’s it. That’s what annoys me - why come on here and say you know stuff and then not say it...

7 minutes ago, rammieib said:

What’s he sharing? He says he knows stuff and that’s it. That’s what annoys me - why come on here and say you know stuff and then not say it...

Yep ,if you’ve heard it’s such and such for new manager then say so , you don’t have to say how you know

Archived