New Manager

dantheram

24 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Then surely the solution to this "problem" for you is to not give them your attention. Just ignore their posts. I don't see why they have to be almost harassed off the board. Personally, and I dont think I'm the only one, like to hear if someone has got a bit of info, whether from a mate or a "source" they can't name. I'll give them my brief attention, you ignore them, we're both happy.

They're hardly being harassed. They're getting a few jokes. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Then surely the solution to this "problem" for you is to not give them your attention. Just ignore their posts. I don't see why they have to be almost harassed off the board. Personally, and I dont think I'm the only one, like to hear if someone has got a bit of info, whether from a mate or a "source" they can't name. I'll give them my brief attention, you ignore them, we're both happy.

But I don’t think they have got a bit of info....that is the point...

31 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Eddie Howe

Rafa Benitez

John Terry

Sam Allardyce

Alan Pardew

Wayne Rooney

Sean Dyche

Chris Wilder

Mauricio Pochettino

John Gregory

Steve Cotterill

Lee Bowyer

Steve Cooper

Mel Morris

Thanks for nothing. It turns out that having the letter e in the name isn’t acting as a decent filter. We still don’t know who it’s going to be.

Won’t be Alan Pardw, he has just taken a job abroad ?

Rooney is one of the Famous Four Management team until further notice. Takeover then Manager appointment. Wayne has been given two chances out of three games to get wins. Boro have only lost two games, we have won one. Beating Boro would be a major achievement.

30 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Rooney is one of the Famous Four Management team until further notice. Takeover then Manager appointment. Wayne has been given two chances out of three games to get wins. Boro have only lost two games, we have won one. Beating Boro would be a major achievement.

Scoring a goal would be a major achievement. 

It may well be that if we lose tonight the club may well say that it isn’t quite working with the 4 in charge and say SM is going to step in in the short term, giving him 2 very winnable games to get the feel good factor back. That way it would ease him back in through the back door without ‘appointing’ him officially. 

8 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

It may well be that if we lose tonight the club may well say that it isn’t quite working with the 4 in charge and say SM is going to step in in the short term, giving him 2 very winnable games to get the feel good factor back. That way it would ease him back in through the back door without ‘appointing’ him officially. 

AB7C9852-86AB-49DD-96C8-39336455DAEA.png

17 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Mac will only be manager if there's a fight in the technical area following Rosenior subbing Rooney off.

Archived