Derby County v Barnsley: Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every players first thought is to give the player in possession a safe option. 

Work so hard to get the ball 25 yards out and then everyone wants to go and stand right behind it. Supporting the "attack"

ffs, wake up Derby. Who stupidly assumes we can't get relegated? Who actually still thinks one day this will work out.

The game v Forest was the most aggressive performance of the season and it still wasn't that good. And they're crap. Build on it ffs!! 

Pussies. The lot of them. Players, tactics, coaching. Negative clean sheet ******** 

And we still have what? -15 GD under Cocu. Must be all that suicidal attacking we do. Wake up!

Just now, IlsonDerby said:

For how good Rooney has been in his career his passing lately has been poor - and yes I am judging him by higher standards than everyone else because he’s in a damn sight more money than everyone else. 

It's also not like he's 40 ffs.

He's the same age as some of the other lads and looks a damn sight worse; despite being legitimately world class at his peak. Boggles the mind. 

Forest saw the writing on the wall and dispensed with Lamouchi after 6 games and have appointed a decent manager who knows what this league is about. 
In contrast we are fannying about waiting for this takeover to happen. If I were Mel, and had the best interests of the club a heart I’d sack him before it’s too late. Blow the £4m or whatever it is - when you’ve got £400 m in the bank it will hardly be noticed. 
We are in serious trouble on the pitch. 

Just now, IlsonDerby said:

For how good Rooney has been in his career his passing lately has been poor - and yes I am judging him by higher standards than everyone else because he’s in a damn sight more money than everyone else. 

He’s well past his prime. Rooney in name only. Not the Rooney of ManU , England and dubious nights out.

Archived