Derby County v Barnsley: Matchday Thread

Rampant

Just now, Alpha said:

Every players first thought is to give the player in possession a safe option. 

Work so hard to get the ball 25 yards out and then everyone wants to go and stand right behind it. Supporting the "attack"

ffs, wake up Derby. Who stupidly assumes we can't get relegated? Who actually still thinks one day this will work out.

The game v Forest was the most aggressive performance of the season and it still wasn't that good. And they're crap. Build on it ffs!! 

Pussies. The lot of them. Players, tactics, coaching. Negative clean sheet ******** 

And we still have what? -15 GD under Cocu. Must be all that suicidal attacking we do. Wake up!

Ask dlm77, he seems to think so.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

No but the side couldnt score again in first 45 minutes and didnt look like it would. If they had it wouldnt have mattered as much

Yep that’s it - of course he didn’t make Marshall make a mistake but he has to take responsibility for us not scoring many goals 

3 minutes ago, Finch said:

When the Sheikh takes over I’d like to see a complete clearing out of current owner, manager and coaches. Clean sheet new start.

Think the take over will save Cocus embarrassment of being sacked,to be honest i think he is on Covid gardening leave now

Bielik's been rusty today but he's showing a lot of quality despite it. 

We have a really good core of players; that's what's really frustrating. 

Just now, StrawHillRam said:

He’s well past his prime. Rooney in name only. Not the Rooney of ManU , England and dubious nights out.

You'd still expect his to retain his passing ability though or his technique. Older you get the more you have to rely on this as you're never going to be able to match the pace of athleticism of other younger players.

His passing has been shoddy and sloppy and sets a poor example quite frankly and there's no excuse other than a lack of application

19 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Bielik was a positive from that half for me. I read he wasn't ready before the game. I think he's proved otherwise. 

I'm not watching or listening, but saw the goal on SSN. Is he really having a good game and is he playing in a 5 at the back?

Archived