Derby County v Barnsley: Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Warwick Ram said:

Since the 2013/14 we have gone from certainties for promotion whether as champions, runners up or play offs to the favourites for relegation. We have done this in under six seasons. How the ducking hell has it come to this. To make it worst we have been caught by a team who started off on minus points. I was all for giving Cocu support and patience but come on. This seasons form with the form at the end of last season would get anyone the sack but not Cocu. Now I am sure when Jordon Ibe is eventually fit he will come in and we will hammer teams three or four nil. Hopefully we won’t be too far adrift by then.

Must be mentally crushing to know you're worse than a team who started off 6 points adrift of you at the bottom of the table. 

By the way if you're pinning your hopes on a player who has hardly kicked a ball for the past season then we've got mucho grando problems.

Just now, Warwick Ram said:

Waghorn is a work horse striker. He will NOT consistently get 15 to 20 goals a season. Our other forward CKR has a worst record than Sergio Ramos (a centre half) who was nearing 100 goals.

I'm not sure comparing him to one of the greatest ever goalscoring CBs really does anything for your point. I'm sure you can find poor players with a better record ? 

Sibley on for someone (didn't see). 

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I bet Cocu is at home screaming at his tele "what you bringing Sibley on for, get Wisdom on FFS!!!"

I bet hes turned it over to columbo.

5 minutes ago, Warwick Ram said:

Since the 2013/14 we have gone from certainties for promotion whether as champions, runners up or play offs to the favourites for relegation. We have done this in under six seasons. How the ducking hell has it come to this. To make it worst we have been caught by a team who started off on minus points. I was all for giving Cocu support and patience but come on. This seasons form with the form at the end of last season would get anyone the sack but not Cocu. Now I am sure when Jordon Ibe is eventually fit he will come in and we will hammer teams three or four nil. Hopefully we won’t be too far adrift by then.

Some teams do it over a summer

Archived