Derby County v Barnsley: Matchday Thread

Rampant

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Jos is our best player by fifteen country miles,he must wonder what the duck he has done coming to us.

He didn't seem that happy being here in his RamsTV interview yesterday. Defensive relegation fodder was not what he thought he was joining.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the 2013/14 we have gone from certainties for promotion whether as champions, runners up or play offs to the favourites for relegation. We have done this in under six seasons. How the ducking hell has it come to this. To make it worst we have been caught by a team who started off on minus points. I was all for giving Cocu support and patience but come on. This seasons form with the form at the end of last season would get anyone the sack but not Cocu. Now I am sure when Jordon Ibe is eventually fit he will come in and we will hammer teams three or four nil. Hopefully we won’t be too far adrift by then.

4 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Forest saw the writing on the wall and dispensed with Lamouchi after 6 games and have appointed a decent manager who knows what this league is about. 
In contrast we are fannying about waiting for this takeover to happen. If I were Mel, and had the best interests of the club a heart I’d sack him before it’s too late. Blow the £4m or whatever it is - when you’ve got £400 m in the bank it will hardly be noticed. 
We are in serious trouble on the pitch. 

In fairness, Forest were even worse than us after 6 games so it's hardly surprising 

Archived