Rooney manager. John Gregory assistant.

DcFc Dyycheee

8 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

NO NO NO What has Gregory done recently? Nothing his a second rate manager and I for one don't want to see him anywhere near Derby County. 

Never mind what he has done recently. It's what he did previously that bothers me.

Irrelevant aside: he was a very good player for us.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IslandExile said:

Never mind what he has done recently. It's what he did previously that bothers me.

He was a great player for us, very cultured, but his record as Manager with us was poor as has been his managerial record genuinely. I would be bewildered if there was any truth in this....

I think this is a marvellous idea. To fully embrace this new 'chaos theory', I would also like to propose the following;

Phil Brown to return as first team coach/fake tan resource for players & their significant others 

Dean Moxey back to solve that troublesome CF vacancy. Dean Holdsworth as first reserve

Claude Davis to rotate between centre half/defensive coach/Spot the Ball favourite

Kenny Burns as fitness coach, on condition he wears his original 1984 top at all times. Payment in Fray Bentos

10 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

I think this is a marvellous idea. To fully embrace this new 'chaos theory', I would also like to propose the following;

Phil Brown to return as first team coach/fake tan resource for players & their significant others 

Dean Moxey back to solve that troublesome CF vacancy. Dean Holdsworth as first reserve

Claude Davis to rotate between centre half/defensive coach/Spot the Ball favourite

Kenny Burns as fitness coach, on condition he wears his original 1984 top at all times. Payment in Fray Bentos

Not a Pukka suggestion?

17 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

image.gif.d4cadf8fe43cee65a9463465b2fcddb6.gif

1 hour ago, ziggyram59 said:

NO NO NO What has Gregory done recently?

He's just won the Indian Super League. Incedently that's his first managerial success since leading Aston Villa to the FA Cup final and top of the premier league 20 years ago. His wikipedia page makes interesting reading. 

Get him in.

2 hours ago, IslandExile said:

A good player certainly. But as a manager more interested in his ego and his shares in hair gel producers. Nein danke 

Archived