Rooney manager. John Gregory assistant.

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

This story rearing its head again. Was there truth in it all along?

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-Derby-county-ex-manager-in-advanced-talks-to-rejoin-club/

It seemed a real coup when Gregory first came to Derby, but obviously it didn't work out at all. Seems extremely strange to bring him back now to be the person there while Rooney works on his badges.

Rearing it's head again...on the exact same website?

Not only do I think there's no truth in this at all, I'm actually starting to wonder whether it's a little play by the club to catch a possible leaker.

Give all those suspected of leaking to the press a different name and see which one ends up on a site like Football Insider?

Always Sunny Fx GIF

On 08/11/2020 at 09:37, Curtains said:

They have moved the thread to Gregory 

I give in 

I don’t care anymore 

We are the new Sunderland 

I haven't cared since the day Sam Rush shat on Nigel Clough.

Edit: Actually, I probably haven't cared since the day that one member of the board shat on Peter Taylor and caused the rift between DCFC and Brian Clough.

10 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

if there is any truth can we assume the allegations made by the club when he was sacked last time were untrue ?

I read earlier that he received a multi-million pound settlement, so I assumed they were proven to be untrue.

Out of interest, what were these (false) allegations?

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I read earlier that he received a multi-million pound settlement, so I assumed they were proven to be untrue.

Out of interest, what were these (false) allegations?

It was supposed to be about treatment of certain players.  

10 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Rearing it's head again...on the exact same website?

Not only do I think there's no truth in this at all, I'm actually starting to wonder whether it's a little play by the club to catch a possible leaker.

Give all those suspected of leaking to the press a different name and see which one ends up on a site like Football Insider?

Always Sunny Fx GIF

Let Colleen loose, she'll track em down ?

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I really hope I am wrong but it looks like they are trying to Trojan horse this pair of idiots in. Give it them on a 'temporary' basis, hope for a new manager bounce then use that to justify doing what they wanted to do in the first place and making it permanent. 

Who's "they"? 

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Who's "they"? 

The club. I reckon that article on this was on the money and the leak caught them off guard so they had to hold off. 

If we were already talking to the Shiekh at the time then they might be on board with it already. 

Maybe I am being paranoid, but that is what this looks like to me. 

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

This story rearing its head again. Was there truth in it all along?

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-Derby-county-ex-manager-in-advanced-talks-to-rejoin-club/

It seemed a real coup when Gregory first came to Derby, but obviously it didn't work out at all. Seems extremely strange to bring him back now to be the person there while Rooney works on his badges.

NO NO NO What has Gregory done recently? Nothing his a second rate manager and I for one don't want to see him anywhere near Derby County. 

Archived