Serdar Dursun

DcFc Dyycheee

1 hour ago, Rammysees said:

£25k a week = £100k a month. Senior management at RR started at £75k going up to over£1m for the exec. Roger Davies used to use the desk opposite me,  Dave Nish was a milkman. John O'Hare is a chauffeur - that should be life after football,  get a job!

I know , it’s crazy we see all this stuff about poor old footballers ( not low level) that they only have a short career ?

if someone offered me a 12 to 15 year window in my life where I would earn enough to set myself up for life but I would have to find something else to do afterwards I would snatch they’re bloody hand and I’m certain the vast majority of people would too ,,let’s get real folks footballer s even at martins level are rewarded with a life and choices we can only dream of 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Ah fair enough. Hold me hands up if that’s the case and you were just making a point. Sometimes it’s hard to distinguish! I’m pretty sure some genuinely think what you’ve written!

? honestly was a post intended to show how we can choose what to believe then bang it out there as fact , difference is I won’t be repeating it over and over again to try to make it stick , some need to be honest with themselves and realise that is what they are doing ,to the detriment of the club , mel, cocu and actually Martin himself as we can never actually just appreciate his time with us

6 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Just had a look to see if Darmstadt were playing today so we could see if he was in their line up or not.

They aren't playing till 19:30 on Monday night.

And we need to sign him by 5 o'clock ?

Indeed. Here are a couple of reports from Germany about what's happening, via the machine learning magic of Google Translate:

2071302210_20201003Dursunblog.thumb.JPG.eb732988c8a7fc9a9326e26961eb3676.JPG

74139786_20201003Dursunblog2.thumb.JPG.37b9a3e42394039d208ef2d95668f253.JPG

Mentioning the next Darmstadt match, that there has been interest from other clubs, but now we're the only one left bidding. That we've made three bid. That the problem is Darmstadt would need to sign a replacement, so it's not certain that they want to sell, but that Dursun himself would like the move.

He won’t be free in January. He will be free to sign a pre-contract agreement and join a new team in the Summer like Mike the Wierik did with us.

I still think we are very close with this one and it’ll be sorted on Monday. He seems to be involved with DCFC related posts on Instagram. So unless he’s a great troll, I think he’ll be trying to push the move through.

59 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Out of contract come the end of the season.?

I'd venture if we sign him in the next few days then it's in the region of three years at 10k per week.   And worth 1.5million to him.

If he's forced to stay and wait for 12 months?  He runs the risk of either a two year deal or no deal at all.  If he's currently on 3k per week that could cost him between 350k and 1,050k.  No wonder he's liking Cocu tweets ?

3 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I'd venture if we sign him in the next few days then it's in the region of three years at 10k per week.   And worth 1.5million to him.

If he's forced to stay and wait for 12 months?  He runs the risk of either a two year deal or no deal at all.  If he's currently on 3k per week that could cost him between 350k and 1,050k.  No wonder he's liking Cocu tweets ?

I was replying to a post about Wijnaldum tbf.

Archived