Serdar Dursun

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Why the hell do we always leave things to the last minute and then finish up with a load of crap as a panic buy/loan?

I don't think it's panic buying. They've probably had a list of potential strikers for a while and were always going to sign one of them. Dursun was probably top of the list with Austin about 2nd or 3rd. They've tried for as long as possible to sign Dursun but realised there isn't enough time to a deal so they're moving onto Austin. I don't think they've just plucked Austins name out the air in the last few days. 

6 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Well before the deadline we signed Ibe, Byrne, Marshall & Jozwiak on permanent deals and renewed the loan of Clarke - do you consider these to be crap signings?

We may still bring in another 1 or 2 in the next 24 hours and there's another 11 days to go to the domestic deadline. Some fans are NEVER satisfied.

I think it's perfectly reasonable for fans to be worried that we're at deadline day, approaching game 5, and have no strikers.

12 minutes ago, Topram said:

Darmstadt's team bus to Nuremberg started on Sunday afternoon. Striker Serdar Dursun (28) was there!

Means: The best Lilien striker of the past two years will also play for Darmstadt on Monday (8.30 p.m.). Because it is unlikely that the English second division Derby County will postpone an offer that is twice as high as the last attempt (approx. 1 million 

Almost 2 million for a 28 year old who hasn’t played higher than the 2nd tier in Germany is ridiculous! I’d stay away.

25 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

That’s this one dead then. Charlie Austin it is I guess...

With us missing out and not playing for a couple of weeks can’t see us rushing now to sign someone, we might wait till others come available I.e. Davis

8 minutes ago, Beetroot said:

??? I thought it was tomorrow! Damn I was going to have a little party. Just me, maybe a kebab, a couple of beers perhaps. I might have it anyway.

Only for international transfers (which we never really did until lately anyway!) domestic until next Friday!

4 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Almost 2 million for a 28 year old who hasn’t played higher than the 2nd tier in Germany is ridiculous! I’d stay away.

Not necessarily, but we’ve left it a bit late in the window to negotiate. 

48 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I said the 16th. That's next Friday! This Friday is the 9th.

Madman. You said next Friday, I'll take your word on dates mind as all days are the same.

No one ever has used the terminology you've described to define next Friday surely? 

Have you missed a lot of dates due to your unique definition?

1 hour ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Ollie Watkins hadn’t played in higher than the 2nd tier in England but still went for 25 million?

if he scores goals and helps the team then what’s the issue? Yes we may not get back much money in a re-sell but if a player in league 1 had the same stats as him last season they would be going for more than 4/5 million. Look at Marriott and Toney? 

Archived