Serdar Dursun

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

All I know is Chris Martin as left Derby he was a great servant to the club but I'm getting fed up on these posts about him, his gone so please move on to Derby now. 

Does that mean I'm not allowed to talk about Wanchope and Eranio and Stimac and Carbonari and etc etc too?

Martin isn't at Derby any more but people can still talk fondly about him and wish we still had him - same as any other player

I wish we still had Tom Ince for example - Think he'd still do well in this team

Just now, cheron85 said:

Does that mean I'm not allowed to talk about Wanchope and Eranio and Stimac and Carbonari and etc etc too?

Martin isn't at Derby any more but people can still talk fondly about him and wish we still had him - same as any other player

I wish we still had Tom Ince for example - Think he'd still do well in this team

You know you’re being facetious. 

7 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

c,mon archied,you are turning into a toddy/ninos hybrid which may be before your time on the forums but i can assure you,its not a good thing.

Come on kash the Marin thing has gone beyond daft , grown ups so obsessed with him that he is brought into every thread with the same narrative ,Martin man good club bad ,,,, are you really suggesting that it’s wrong to give as good back to those that post a narrative as fact that clearly they do not know the facts of? That’s not a good thing either 

the bloke was a decent player for us over a relatively short period of time ,we enjoyed him, he had the best period of his career , he was payed very well ,we had a run of managers that didn’t fancy him ,cocu saw something in him and wanted him to stay ,they couldn’t agree terms and he moved on ,,,,, the reaction from some on here is massively over the top even to the point of we constructively dismissed him ? and your trying to paint my strongly refuting this guff as over the top???‍♂️

30 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I would love us to reach a point where we could talk fondly about him ,good player for us and I enjoyed him in his pomp in a Derby shirt but sadly you have to shut up and accept the extreme view or your a Martin hater ,,, suppose it’s the norm these days on most things especially on social media 

17 minutes ago, Rammysees said:

Martin was offered more money per month than senior managers at Bombardier, Rolls-Royce, Toyota etc get paid in a year. He turned up down and f***** o** to a championship rival. That's reality! Can we talk ab out someone new now please.

Yep that would be good , how about the chap the thread was started about .....has he signed yet ?

20 minutes ago, Rammysees said:

Martin was offered more money per month than senior managers at Bombardier, Rolls-Royce, Toyota etc get paid in a year. He turned up down and f***** o** to a championship rival. That's reality! Can we talk ab out someone new now please.

Not sure you right there, what will he have been offered £40-60k a month, I would expect a senior manager would be on closer if not above £100k a year. Also a footballer has a football life span of 15-20 years and in business it’s more like 40+ , it’s a different job so not a good comparison and he had the right to go elsewhere for more money or longer contract, he has gone ...long live the king etc etc 

2 hours ago, ziggyram59 said:

All I know is Chris Martin as left Derby he was a great servant to the club but I'm getting fed up on these posts about him, his gone so please move on to Derby now. 

This will continue until he is replaced ..... very simple really. (Our best performances last season were with him in the team yet Cocu still struggled to start him.)

24 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

Yep that would be good , how about the chap the thread was started about .....has he signed yet ?

I know! It would be good to get an update on this. I’m getting a bit nervous about potentially not getting a striker in.

14 hours ago, Archied said:

I suppose if I were to REPLY to the evere recurring Martin  biased made up none sense posts the cult would label ME obsessed with Marin so I won’t ?

Thanks for not sharing that, Archied. As a legend for posting in the wrong thread I feel that all threads that turn into CM threads should be retitled sequentially as 'Not another CM thread #1-1000' so that my best work posting in the wrong thread can be more fully appreciated. Just saying and yes this is in the wrong thread. Thank you, over and out.

32 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Not sure you right there, what will he have been offered £40-60k a month, I would expect a senior manager would be on closer if not above £100k a year. Also a footballer has a football life span of 15-20 years and in business it’s more like 40+ , it’s a different job so not a good comparison and he had the right to go elsewhere for more money or longer contract, he has gone ...long live the king etc etc 

£25k a week = £100k a month. Senior management at RR started at £75k going up to over£1m for the exec. Roger Davies used to use the desk opposite me,  Dave Nish was a milkman. John O'Hare is a chauffeur - that should be life after football,  get a job!

44 minutes ago, DRBee said:

This will continue until he is replaced ..... very simple really. (Our best performances last season were with him in the team yet Cocu still struggled to start him.)

When he is replaced, we will have the 'not half the player as.....' sequence threads #1-1000.

30 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Just had a look to see if Darmstadt were playing today so we could see if he was in their line up or not.

They aren't playing till 19:30 on Monday night.

And we need to sign him by 5 o'clock ?

11pm UK time. 5pm is the deadline on the 16th for the UK only deadline.

He'll sign tomorrow..after we've been stuffed today it will be a little positive to follow up.

2 hours ago, Archied said:

I would love us to reach a point where we could talk fondly about him ,good player for us and I enjoyed him in his pomp in a Derby shirt but sadly you have to shut up and accept the extreme view or your a Martin hater ,,, suppose it’s the norm these days on most things especially on social media 

I think things will quieten down once we establish an effective and hopefully attractive style.

At present its not fond nostalgia, but a sense of lost entitlement to skillful forward play and an attractive footballing side.

16 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

11pm UK time. 5pm is the deadline on the 16th for the UK only deadline.

He'll sign tomorrow..after we've been stuffed today it will be a little positive to follow up.

Thanks for that mate. Honestly thought both were 5pm.

Well if he's in their line up on Monday night then it won't be looking too promising ?

34 minutes ago, Rammysees said:

£25k a week = £100k a month. Senior management at RR started at £75k going up to over£1m for the exec. Roger Davies used to use the desk opposite me,  Dave Nish was a milkman. John O'Hare is a chauffeur - that should be life after football,  get a job!

I would doubt if he was offered £25k a week, thats far too much in the current climate, but if you know that he was offered that then I will accept it. £75k for senior management isn't very high I would have expected more. I know thats a lot of money and more than most earn but senior roles come with responsibility.   anyway.......has he signed yet

11 hours ago, Archied said:

You’ve missed the point totaly  , the post was / is a clear example of how easy and daft it is to pick a scenario and post it as if it’s fact when actually nobody knows apart from Martin , Derby and his agent , the guff that keeps getting posted on and on by the martinites holds no more water than what I posted ?

Ah fair enough. Hold me hands up if that’s the case and you were just making a point. Sometimes it’s hard to distinguish! I’m pretty sure some genuinely think what you’ve written!

Archived