Scott Malone - Joined Millwall on a season long loan

DCFC1388

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

I quite like Malone and find the view of many strange. But we have four left backs battling for one place. If I recall, Fozzy has a new contract and then Lowe and Buchanan have potential to be better players if they get the game time, so it would be a good move all round if Malone had a new club. Would leave with my thanks, and just one regret.

I felt his sending off against Leeds had a massive impact on the playoff final. Ashley Cole wasn't fit enough to get beyond the halfway line, meaning our offensive play down the left side was totally stunted. Malone's failure was sometimes not engaging brain and collecting a lot of needless cards as a result. 

Good point re the play off final. It was essential we put the same team out in the final and Malones needless sending off certainly upset the balance of the side. Isn’t he a Birmingham fan ? Would have given everything to beat Villa I’m sure.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/millwall-plot-move-for-familiar-face-as-part-of-double-swoop/

Millwall are interested in signing Mason Bennett from Derby County alongside Scott Malone, with the Rams eager to get the former off the books permanently this summer.

Gary Rowett is looking to step things up a gear ahead of the new season, with recruitment very much the focus as things stand at the Den.

According to Frankie Christou from The Sun, there’s interest in reuniting with Bennett, alongside teammate and left-back, Malone.

24 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Tommy Docherty won the Second Division title, a League Cup and an FA Cup.  He must have been an even betterer manager than the poison dwarf!

Please no more talk of Billy Davies and Tommy Docherty. This has been a good week, let's not spoil it by talk of wounds that are still sore.

COYR ? 

2 minutes ago, inter politics said:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/millwall-plot-move-for-familiar-face-as-part-of-double-swoop/

Millwall are interested in signing Mason Bennett from Derby County alongside Scott Malone, with the Rams eager to get the former off the books permanently this summer.

Gary Rowett is looking to step things up a gear ahead of the new season, with recruitment very much the focus as things stand at the Den.

According to Frankie Christou from The Sun, there’s interest in reuniting with Bennett, alongside teammate and left-back, Malone.

Is this turning out to be a really great week or what?! 

37 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Yep, one has won something the other nothing at all.  Sorry, you are right, totally different league. 

Remind me how long is it since William Mackintosh has been gainfully employed and wonder why that is ? 
Frank might not be all that but he has only managed for 2 seasons so has time on his side as for WMD ?? 

17 minutes ago, inter politics said:

The old dream team, back together!

Rowett sure knows his players.

I don’t mind Malone 

He was at his best in that Fulham side when he just made a conveyer belt of third-man runs to the by-line and cut it back 

Been alright for us and deserves nowhere the poo he gets, same with Fozzy too actually 

I’d let him go due to the abundance of left backs we have though 

Archived