Scott Malone - Joined Millwall on a season long loan

DCFC1388

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rammy03 said:

The likes of Malone and Bennett helped us into the top 6 under Lampard

When playing alongside current England international Mason Mount - if memory serves our record was actually quite poor when Mount was out injured.

I must stop wasting my day off reading Millwall forums, it seems Malone has a reputation after palying for them before

"I did hear a rumour sometime ago when he was first with us, that he wasn't particularly nice. On that assumption I would give him a miss, as he could disrupt the dressing room."

"I was at a junior lions fun day on a Sunday morning when Lomas was in charge and Malone was a proper banker. The atmosphere among the players was terrible and when we got there we saw Malone throwing up out the back of the lions centre, then inside he sat on his chair on his phone stinking of booze while Jimmy, Robbo, Dunne and Fordey were the only ones who were great with the kids, the rest of them came across as a bunch of Bamfords."

and this one

"Don't want that banker anywhere near us again!"

19 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

When playing alongside current England international Mason Mount - if memory serves our record was actually quite poor when Mount was out injured.

But the point is they were still part of that team. These are positive signings for Millwall

2 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

But the point is they were still part of that team. These are positive signings for Millwall

Alex Buttner has a Premier League winners medal and Djimi Traore won the champions league

You can have terrible players who are carried to unreasonable heights cos the team can't afford to replace them / get injuries at bad times / have mis-judged how very poor they are

7 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

Let’s be honest if he didn’t run like a baby giraffe people would rate him a lot higher. He just looks clumsy and laboured when running but he’s probably not our worst left back, just the most expensive and so the one we’d want to get off the books. 

People rate players who look aesthetically pleasing even if they don’t bring much more to the team 

I didn't mind the running, it was the hair after the break...

I didn't mind his playing skills either. He has produced the best fullback display in ages (WBA) and the worst as well (Bristol C) which tells a lot about his concentration and mental toughness. 

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

You should hear what he’s saying about you in the secret-secret Mod group chat @SaintRam ?

Can't be worse than the stuff my mum texts me directly

Archived