20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

Day

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

I can see both of us being bottom 3 at Christmas - they've got Watford, Reading, Norwich and Brentford next 4 games. Our run in December isn't easy either. Together forever - there is no escape.

My red dog mate reckons they were exceptionally lucky to get the win in injury time against Coventry as they  were uber pants and could have been three down. They were also very lucky to get a draw with us . On the other side they did manage to beat a Wycombe side devoid of any ability at this level bar a winger and a bit of pluck. We didn't which was a new low and we were lucky in our solitary win at Norwich although we deserved a point against Bristol City.  The difference is I can't think of any occasion where they've conceded and gave up .  That's our problem   

There not much better than us but have more experienced options to change things and arguably a more equipped attitude when the game looks like it's running away from them. I certainly think the worst they'll be is third from bottom.

11 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

My red dog mate reckons they were exceptionally lucky to get the win in injury time against Coventry as they  were uber pants and could have been three down. They were also very lucky to get a draw with us . On the other side they did manage to beat a Wycombe side devoid of any ability at this level bar a winger and a bit of pluck. We didn't which was a new low and we were lucky in our solitary win at Norwich although we deserved a point against Bristol City.  The difference is I can't think of any occasion where they've conceded and gave up .  

We've not appointed an experienced Championship manager.

19 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

My red dog mate reckons they were exceptionally lucky to get the win in injury time against Coventry as they  were uber pants and could have been three down. They were also very lucky to get a draw with us . On the other side they did manage to beat a Wycombe side devoid of any ability at this level bar a winger and a bit of pluck. We didn't which was a new low and we were lucky in our solitary win at Norwich although we deserved a point against Bristol City.  The difference is I can't think of any occasion where they've conceded and gave up .  That's our problem   

There not much better than us but have more experienced options to change things and arguably a more equipped attitude when the game looks like it's running away from them. I certainly think the worst they'll be is third from bottom.

Their forum is like looking in a mirror for Derby County. They concede a goal and give up. Can't play well for more than one half. Disastrous recruitment and poor decisions from the owners. We are in almost the exact same position.

Started brightly. But then after about 30 minutes we started to drop the tempo and allow them to play their own game. The goal killed all hope and determination.
Second half was as dire as some of the football under Cotterill.

Also we tried to stick with lamouchi and with the stability we got worse not better so it’s not a matter of too much change either it’s just as a club we make poor choices at poor times and those poor decisions reverberate in the future.

Recruitment for me I think is the worse part of the club because whatever manager we have they all seem to struggle.

On 18/11/2020 at 21:06, TigerTedd said:

I suppose that is their height of success in a long, long time. 

sad that 3rd and 6th in the championship is there greatest achievement in the last, what 20 odd years.

sad that billy is their must successful manager in that time. 

sad that he’s also ours. 

Christ that's depressing.