20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

Day

1 hour ago, Taribo said:

I'm sure this must have been laughed at before but has anyone else noticed that FOReST can't even spell their own name correctly?

(Apparently it's a copyright thing but I'm sure I wouldn't want us known as Derby)

You do realise, we are COUnTY right? 

Not that I'm a fan of Hughton's football, but I was worried that he would have make an immediate impression, sign Anthony Knobhard and have them climbing up the table like Lamouchi's team on steroids.

Good to see that so far, that looks unfounded, and at this rate he won't make it to February.

Maybe this will also act as an eye opener for those who thought we should have appointed him?

Edited by Coconut

3 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I've heard a rumour, which might just be BS, that Forest are up for sale. I wonder if it has anything to do with the new work permit rules? It makes less sense to have an English club now as part of a European group. I wonder if it will affect Watford?

Is turkey in the EU? How will the UKs working relationship change with them after brexit?

Just now, TigerTedd said:

Is turkey in the EU? How will the UKs working relationship change with them after brexit?

Forgive my ignorance, but what does Turkey have to do with anything? Forests owners own a club in Greece and Watford own a club in Italy. Both will find it very difficult to transfer players between their clubs as long as they are in tier 2 of the football league when the new rules start.

28 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Forgive my ignorance, but what does Turkey have to do with anything? Forests owners own a club in Greece and Watford own a club in Italy. Both will find it very difficult to transfer players between their clubs as long as they are in tier 2 of the football league when the new rules start.

Nope. Your right. I got olympiakos mixed up with Galatasaray for some reason. Easy mistake to make. They’re very similar. 

1 hour ago, CornwallRam said:

I've heard a rumour, which might just be BS, that Forest are up for sale. I wonder if it has anything to do with the new work permit rules? It makes less sense to have an English club now as part of a European group. I wonder if it will affect Watford?

It's been denied now so it's probably true.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/nottingham-forest-not-for-sale-4768270