20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

David

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

They were just unhappy they did't get the chace go to the christmas market and ? in a doorway.

"People were defecating in doorways because there's no toilets open."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-55206779

One of the traders quoted was a Simon Bonsai. 

Presumably he's a Treetard? If only on a small scale ?

I can’t believe, as bad as we have been this season, and we have been terrible, we’ve actually lost one game less than forest. 

this would have been forests perfect opportunity to finish even just be a mediocre mid table team, they wouldn’t have even had to be very good, and laud it over us. 

but wouldn’t you know it, they are completely poo at the same time we are. that’s hilarious. 

we really joined by an invisible force, spiralling the same plug hole. 

4 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I can’t believe, as bad as we have been this season, and we have been terrible, we’ve actually lost one game less than forest. 

this would have been forests perfect opportunity to finish even just be a mediocre mid table team, they wouldn’t have even had to be very good, and laud it over us. 

but wouldn’t you know it, they are completely poo at the same time we are. that’s hilarious. 

we really joined by an invisible force, spiralling the same plug hole. 

Should have one more as well, they should have lost two more.  Disallowed goal for bugger all.

I can’t fathom how bad we’ve got in a mere 6 month period. 

Only thing I would say is BMouth away, Watford home, Reading away and Norwich away is about as hard as it gets in this division. 

Still shambolic though. CH needs time, whatever the current form. 

17 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

You’ve got a squad large enough to field 3 teams with a mish mash of players signed by different managers with different styles.

The atmosphere around the training ground must be absolutely toxic, there’s no way you can keep that many players happy. Its in no way sustainable for any manager, even someone as good as Hughton is. 

No doubt the solution will be to “throw some more players at it” in January which is total lunacy. 

Not that we’re in any position to mock you at the minute mind you!

21 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Only thing I would say is BMouth away, Watford home, Reading away and Norwich away is about as hard as it gets in this division. 

Still shambolic though. CH needs time, whatever the current form. 

Weirdly we have five points away at Bournemouth, Norwich and Brentford and were very unlucky not to draw with Bristol City.  But have one point from Wycombe, Barnsley, Coventry and QPR at home.

This is a weird season with no fans.  Even though we have a weaker side I can't imagine we'd be that poor with people in .  Think we've only lost 5 or 6 at home in a couple of years prior to this season.

11 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Not that we’re in any position to mock you at the minute mind you!

There's 2 ways of looking at it, we have been poo and can't really take the piss, or we've made our worse ever start to a season and we are only 1 point behind them, so even at our worse they are just as poo, and it's not even their worst.