Live football thread.

Rev

And Man Utd are still s***. You’ve got to live it.

what are the chances of United losing all of their last 5 games of the season.

i think it’s a real possibility. They’ve got Newcastle at home and Brighton away before the fa cup final. 

newcastle are not going to be a walk over. And when we’ve already realised the Man Utd can’t handle anyone more difficult than Burnley, then my moneys on Newcastle for that one, especially as it’s a bit of a 6pter for the coveted conference league place.

then Brighton can easily beat United at home, on their day. They’re all at around the same level this season. And if Brighton beat Chelsea, then Brighton vs United becomes a 6pter for the coveted 8th place. 

funnh thing is, as much as United have been sitting pretty in 6th for most of the season. I think there’s a real possibility that West Ham and Brighton could both overtake them in the last couple of games of the season, leaving them in 10th.

(of course the one fixture I hadn’t checked for that scenario was West Ham. They’ve got Man City away for their game. So scratch that, Man Utd in 9th, with Brighton over taking them on the last day). 

the fact that Chelsea can overtake them, after their abysmal season, is very damming. They are s***. 9th or 10th is probably a fair reflection on their real state. 

26 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

And Man Utd are still s***. You’ve got to live it.

what are the chances of United losing all of their last 5 games of the season.

i think it’s a real possibility. They’ve got Newcastle at home and Brighton away before the fa cup final. 

newcastle are not going to be a walk over. And when we’ve already realised the Man Utd can’t handle anyone more difficult than Burnley, then my moneys on Newcastle for that one, especially as it’s a bit of a 6pter for the coveted conference league place.

then Brighton can easily beat United at home, on their day. They’re all at around the same level this season. And if Brighton beat Chelsea, then Brighton vs United becomes a 6pter for the coveted 8th place. 

funnh thing is, as much as United have been sitting pretty in 6th for most of the season. I think there’s a real possibility that West Ham and Brighton could both overtake them in the last couple of games of the season, leaving them in 10th.

(of course the one fixture I hadn’t checked for that scenario was West Ham. They’ve got Man City away for their game. So scratch that, Man Utd in 9th, with Brighton over taking them on the last day). 

the fact that Chelsea can overtake them, after their abysmal season, is very damming. They are s***. 9th or 10th is probably a fair reflection on their real state. 

Great post. Your last point really is the final nail, Chelsea are above them and they have been consistently inconsistent and poor. Ratcliffe should have bought wisely and invested in a team on the way up, the Rams of course.

it would have been cheaper for a start 😃

Spurs 0-2 City

Ortega had a Martinez moment from Son then. A very similar save and so decisive. City to finish off the double, cement themselves in history. Then Arsenal to win it next season. 

Just watching the scenes at Elland road and getting flashbacks about THAT night.

I am a bit torn, my other half wants a weekend in Norwich but then again who doesn’t enjoy Leeds falling apart again.😂

Leeds v Norwich is the most one-sided playoff game since Derby v Brighton.

There is a big gap between these two. Makes Ipswich’s success all the more impressive.

Assuming it will be Leeds vs Southampton, I can’t think of a stronger playoff final.

Some contrast to last year’s final.

7 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Leeds v Norwich is the most one-sided playoff game since Derby v Brighton.

There is a big gap between these two. Makes Ipswich’s success all the more impressive.

Assuming it will be Leeds vs Southampton, I can’t think of a stronger playoff final.

Some contrast to last year’s final.

My thought exactly