Live football thread.

Rev

5 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Anyone else suddenly VERY nervous?! We're so so close but having followed the Rams for many years and seen so many examples of us snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, I for one am cacking my pants! 

Yep. My nerves won't be calmed, until the final whistle is blown at the Carlisle game and we're still in second place.

21 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What a cracking goal by Windass for the Wendies at Blackburn. Worrying to see that this game is a relegation game. Smolszics just equalised 31 goals for him this season.

Watching this games makes me yearn for decent football again (after sweating through 45 minutes of full hoof yesterday). Pitch looks good too.

I hope the PP pitch looks as good next April (the PP grass thickness resembles the hair on my crown atm).

Edited by Grumpy Git

1 hour ago, Grumpy Git said:

Watching this games makes me yearn for decent football again (after sweating through 45 minutes of full hoof yesterday). Pitch looks good too.

I hope the PP pitch looks as good next April (the PP grass thickness resembles the hair on my crown atm).

Too true, the game not your hair! 😄

Great goal-keeping moments from the Blackburn keeper should make Wildy feel better about his kicking! 😉

Man Utd can’t defend. They have conceded so many goals this season. For a neutral they are entertaining. I want Coventry to pull it off, but if they don’t, at least we can enjoy City destroying United in the final.