Live football thread.

Rev

Men v boys in the 2nd half. 

Bournemouth may have just shown the rest of the playoff teams how to nullify Forest. 

Stop Spence and Johnson and they lose most of their attacking threat. 

However, I have to agree with the post above, Bournemouth do nothing for me in terms of wanting to switch on the TV and watch them. 

Radio 5 live commentator asking Dion Dublin to explain what an achievement it is for Bournemouth to get promoted. It really bugs me when they don’t acknowledge the massive advantage parachute payments give teams. Anyway regardless it didn’t take away the shear joy of hearing red dog hearts breaking.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

City have been so dominant over the two legs but Real Madrid seem to score every time they manage a shot.

Wonder how they will be feeling now?

They were about their first shots on target as well... could have had a third.

They look like big misses by Grealish now when City were 0-1 up - could have been out of sight.

Just now, maxjam said:

Its all over, City will be kicking themselves - they had one foot in the final until they fell apart.

Two good semi-finals though, Liverpool vs Real Madrid should be a good final as well for the neutral.

City bottled it a bit. They panicked in possession and gave away too many fouls. If they have a weakness, it’s that they are not that physical and so they resorted to petulant shoves and trips.

Fair play to Real. They were terrific when it mattered.