v Manchester United (H) - Matchday Thread

Sean

11 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

He started a 1 game second career with Stockport for some reason. He ended his actual career with us 8 years prior ? I still consider it counting.

I know that list exists but the players who didn't play for anyone else after leaving is the whole point of what I want lol

Darren Bent and Chris Baird are another couple to add to this list 

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

He started a 1 game second career with Stockport for some reason. He ended his actual career with us 8 years prior ? I still consider it counting.

I know that list exists but the players who didn't play for anyone else after leaving is the whole point of what I want lol

I added this link in my edit.

4 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I have sneaky feeling Lawrence will win this game for us tonight.

Bird and Rooney will have classy games in midfield.

We will dispatch Norwich with ease and then Marriott will haunt fat Frank in the Semis at Wembley.

COYR!

Lawrence, having come through the Man U academy will be up for this one for sure.... Something to prove tonight. 

Creature of habit that I am ... night matches = burger and a beer in the waterfall before the game .... oooo full of United fans. If they are this quiet in the ground we won’t have much competition 

4 minutes ago, jono said:

Creature of habit that I am ... night matches = burger and a beer in the waterfall before the game .... oooo full of United fans. If they are this quiet in the ground we won’t have much competition 

Travelling up from London on Thursday night? Give em some credit

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Travelling up from London on Thursday night? Give em some credit

Tbh, there is a fair bit of Salford twang on show and a healthy rendition of “goes by the name of Wayne Rooney” not quite figured that one out , but I reckon full house will give him a song if he scores ... ketchup on burger is nice ?

28 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Lawrence, having come through the Man U academy will be up for this one for sure.... Something to prove tonight. 

Not just Lawrence and obviously Rooney but knight and bird both utd fans will be up for it and wisdom with his Liverpool connection, evans with city connection there will be a big buzz in the changing room for this 1 i have a real good feeling for tonight think we are defo gonna win 

From the Beeb match thread...

In coronavirus related news...

The Premier League have just released a statement saying the pre-match handshake between players and match officials will now not take place.

The two teams will continue to line up but "walk past their opponents without shaking their hands".

United also taking added health protection measures apparently...

image.thumb.png.77570baeb82cb6aae2bbd3681779ca96.png

Archived