v Manchester United (H) - Matchday Thread

Sean

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Are the moaners the same ones who moaned about Knight, Bird and Sibley not being in the under 19s team yesterday unless they were going to play tonight?

They'd argue about calling the toss of a coin.

COYR ?

To be fair, Evans & Forsyth at centre back is....eye brow raising. I’m fine with the rest of the team, but not one of Clarke, Davies or Wisdom playing, is a bit odd.

2 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Why does he keep throwing players in at the deep end? I get it’s a great opportunity for the youngsters but FFS another performance like forest would batter them 

They did fine against Palace

1 minute ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Madness. If we somehow manage to knock them out with that side it'll be one of the more impressive wins I think I've ever seen. 

No doubt you'll be on to praise them if that's the case.

I don't think the team is that bad. 

I really hate Forsyth at CB though. Hate it. He's my favourite LB in... I dunno, nearly 20 years? 

When he's playing CB you lose a very good LB and gain an erratic CB. 

I don't mind the rest. 

The more I look at it the more I don't mind it too much apart from the CB positions they are going to be a bit exposed with Bogle and Lowe either side of them. Wizzy and Lowe or Bogle and Fozzy then o.k but this could be a dodgy back line. 

Hope I'm wrong

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

To be fair, Evans & Forsyth at centre back is....eye brow raising. I’m fine with the rest of the team, but not one of Clarke, Davies or Wisdom playing, is a bit odd.

We are not playing Clarke so Brighton don't see how good he is against Prem teams, then we can loan him again next season. 

genius GIF

Archived