v Manchester United (H) - Matchday Thread

Sean

23 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Mata enjoyed playing against us last time didn't he?

I confess that I really like Mata. Real legend veteran classiest of footballers and it seems he is a decent human being too.

Martial is so flipping dangerous .. nervous. 

anyway it’s 11 v 11 

We have the The birdman, A Knight , a scouse Pied Piper, no lion, a Welsh Wizard instead of a witch and of course a Wardrobe. 

COYR

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, jono said:

I confess that I really like Mata. Real legend veteran classiest of footballers and it seems he is a decent human being too.

Martial is so flipping dangerous .. nervous. 

anyway it’s 11 v 11 

We have the The birdman, A Knight , a scouse Pied Piper, no lion, a Welsh Wizard instead of a witch and of course a Wardrobe. 

COYR

No lion? 

0_Martin-celebrates.jpg

6 hours ago, Squid said:

Whittaker, Sibley in the squad for the Man Utd game.

They'd better play in that case. I'd have put them on the plane to Austria and brought them back into the squad at the weekend. I can't imagine anything more demoralizing for young footballers if they can't help their teammates overseas and they instead end up kicking their heels at Pride Park.

On 01/03/2020 at 14:09, Angry Ram said:

More worried about the M1 than anything else, gonna be rammed.. United meh.. Yesterday’s news.

Not a scarf out of the window guy but this might be an exception.. Me and @oomarkwright will be the Derby boys heading south after the game. Convoy?

I'm meeting mate at Luton at 5, you reckon that will be plenty of time?  I'm not a scarf out window either but could be too. You getting a Rooney half n half special one?!!

4 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

I'm meeting mate at Luton at 5, you reckon that will be plenty of time?  I'm not a scarf out window either but could be too. You getting a Rooney half n half special one?!!

5 is tight.. You never know with the M1. Bloody miles of that 50 MPH stretch.

Archived