Radio Derby

Norman Hull

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
steve bloomer
4 hours ago, Curtains said:

It could be cancelled altogether just like DET forum was .

With cuts at the BBC looming, then it could well be axed and cancelled altogether. I'm sure it would be no loss if we lost BBC Derby.

5 hours ago, Curtains said:

It could be cancelled altogether just like DET forum was .

Who knows maybe RD think it’s more trouble than it’s worth. 

Great news, then DCFCFans-radio can replace it, just like the forum replaced the DET one. 

I’m thinking @SaintRam on commentary, and me doing the Ramage role of mindlessly criticising every player without actually having a duck what I’m talking about. Sounds like a winning combo to me.

Who’s in?

So Alpha, exactly what do you like about Sally Pepper ? 

I was beginning feel guilty about introducing her into this conversation, but maybe I’ve sparked a potential romance, and to be honest I don’t think this thread could possibly become any more bizarre if I had introduced Donald Trump ! 

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Great news, then DCFCFans-radio can replace it, just like the forum replaced the DET one. 

I’m thinking @SaintRam on commentary, and me doing the Ramage role of mindlessly criticising every player without actually having a duck what I’m talking about. Sounds like a winning combo to me.

Who’s in?

I'll choreograph the cheer leaders, g'night 'ull 

2 hours ago, Needlesh said:

Who really gives a duck about any aspect of this whole sorry episode?

Alvo lad makes mildly non-PC comment, predictable fallout ensues.

Radio Derby should make one brief statement and move on. 

All the hand wringing pearl-clutchers on here should get out and have a nice pint and a chat with some buddies.

Lowe and Bogle should do exactly what Ramage suggested,

Ramage should look for other work, he was never really cut out for it.

Exactly.

Years ago I read about the possibility oestrogen from the most common form of female contraception getting into the water system and having an effect on men. 

This ‘incident` and fallout is 100% conclusive evidence of that and we should pass on our findings. 

Dread the future me...

As B4 once famously said - some need to go into a dark room and have a good look at themselves in the mirror. 

Anyway, done now isn’t it. 

All the best and good luck in the future Craig... you div! 

Up The Rams ?

6 hours ago, steve bloomer said:

With cuts at the BBC looming, then it could well be axed and cancelled altogether. I'm sure it would be no loss if we lost BBC Derby.

Yes we could have BBC East Midlands Radio, broadcast from Nottingham so we will be able to complain about it’s bias? Oxford and Berkshire BBC radio was merged a few years back and was called BBC Thames Valley. It used to come up as BBC TV FM on the car radio display...

7 hours ago, Ram8 said:

So Alpha, exactly what do you like about Sally Pepper ? 

I was beginning feel guilty about introducing her into this conversation, but maybe I’ve sparked a potential romance, and to be honest I don’t think this thread could possibly become any more bizarre if I had introduced Donald Trump ! 

I'm not sure. Turned her off the first time and then let it run once and found myself quite enjoying it. 

Same with Twiggy. I thought at first he was a bit of a tool, well he might be actually, but quite like him

I think I'm getting old. I'd rather hear about the restoration of a bus stop than what Stormzy wrote on twitter

12 hours ago, Norman Hull said:

I phoned Radio Derby this evening to ask for an explanation. I phoned seven times. Twice I was diverted to a Taxi Service. The five other times the phone rang and rang and then went dead. 01332 616161. They are not answering the phone. 

You’ve got too much time on your hands and not enough to fill it with?

steve bloomer
1 hour ago, wyschtonram said:

Yes we could have BBC East Midlands Radio

All 40+ local/regional stations could be axed and replaced with 5 Live Sport

Archived