v Wigan Athletic (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

How minutes into the game will it be before someone hilariously suggests that one or more Derby players have eaten too much Christmas pud or turkey? 

Guess it's difficult to keep continually conjuring up new excuses for the manager and players so this one at least will be novel.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Carnero said:

I think 3pm non-Saturday games can be shown on red button if the home team agrees to it, Wigan probably said no as they'd hope for a bumper crowd on Boxing Day, maybe even above 8,000!

Merry "bloomin" Christmas........thanks a bunch Wigan.......I was looking forward to that........bound to win now.......not even on RamsTV UK........skint already, nothing to watch, no turkey dinner for Christmas, and Boxing Day now ruined as well. 

Football sucks!

On 22/12/2019 at 17:25, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

We could have lost every single game of the season and I’d still be excited for a Boxing Day away game.

Would normally be the same but for it being Wigan away.. Soulless place 3/4 empty, no atmosphere and an over 400 mile round trip. 

Really cant be arsed.. I doff my hat to those who are going. Have a great day everyone, bring back them points and a bit of positivity going into 2020. 

Hope you have a great new year yoof. 

22 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Have you searched for Virgin Private to the Netherlands. You’ll find the flights are virtually free. 
Alternatively, you could use the Eurotunnel, but bear in mind the traffic. 

I've bought tickets from Virgin before but find I can't get the car across the tunnel for some reason. I browse around in my Chrome bumpered car but there's no way to complete the journey. Should I see if a different car could do the trip?

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

I've bought tickets from Virgin before but find I can't get the car across the tunnel for some reason

Yes I've had exactly the same problem with the tunnel, I don't ever get their email confirmation to confirm my "booking". Is it the same problem for you?

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I've bought tickets from Virgin before but find I can't get the car across the tunnel for some reason. I browse around in my Chrome bumpered car but there's no way to complete the journey. Should I see if a different car could do the trip?

I only book the tunnel when doing it through my phone, but haven’t had any trouble on the rare occasions of using them. Unfortunately, I can’t remember the very reliable booking agency I use when on my laptop

19 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I only book the tunnel when doing it through my phone, but haven’t had any trouble on the rare occasions of using them. Unfortunately, I can’t remember the very reliable booking agency I use when on my laptop

I express ly remember a good service

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Yes I've had exactly the same problem with the tunnel, I don't ever get their email confirmation to confirm my "booking". Is it the same problem for you?

No, I get turned back at the customs gates. I've used Virgin for other trips to Cyprus, just words not pictures and I've had some success. I want tickets in a hurry so maybe need an Express service, I'll try them.

1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

I’m hoping @SaintRam is available and not late tomorrow ?

I've no plans; but I'm also a gamer in the middle of 3 weeks off work so there is a risk of not waking up in time ? I'm sure it'll be fine though ?

Hamer

Bogle Wisdom Davies Lowe

Bielik

Knight Sibley

Lawrence

Martin Marriott

Sibley is chomping at the bit to go.

Lawrence is still more likely than the others to make any impression on the no. 10 role.

Forsyth and Holmes will play so no chance of this. 

20 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Merry "bloomin" Christmas........thanks a bunch Wigan.......I was looking forward to that........bound to win now.......not even on RamsTV UK........skint already, nothing to watch, no turkey dinner for Christmas, and Boxing Day now ruined as well. 

Football sucks!

Well only one choice then just go then pay on the day.

Archived