v Wigan Athletic (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GrimsbyRam said:

Wisdom for Forsyth, Sibley for Lawrence, Marriott for Waghorn.  Simples.

Best bet of today must be Wigan over 1.5 goals at 11/8, looking at our away form.

Despite just how bad Forsyth is I actually get that. Left sided centre half etc. 

Sibley over Lawrence - again I get it, would love Sibleys energy and enthusiasm but I can just about understand it but Lawrence will again be on the wing where he doesn’t do anything... although why Cocu thinks it’s OK to throw all the kids in when playing Forest away with 30,000 bit Wigan away in front of 14,000 isn’t ok is strange.

Marriott - absolutely must be ok BUT has to be with two up.

I continue to be frustrated and confused. I continue to be confused how Waghorn is continually in the team although as fans we can say that for around 7/8 of the players.

9 minutes ago, rammieib said:

He probably only had two decisions to make today. 1) Bring Clarke back in and 2) Start Marriott

But as we know now, Cocu is an absolute bottle job, not up to the task with a half arsed group of coaches no doubt sucking up to his every decision.

Only Rooney has said it as it is so far publicly.

I’m here - I support my team even if I don’t support Cocu but it’s difficult.

Only 2700 today - at a tenner a ticket and Boxing Day I was expecting 4000 plus. Would have put my mortgage on that - but maybe it’s now got to the point where fans are getting fed up especially away from home.

Still lets hope...

Public transport is non existent today so 2700 ain't bad especially how we've been playing lately let's hope for a good day COYR ?.

13 minutes ago, rammieib said:

He probably only had two decisions to make today. 1) Bring Clarke back in and 2) Start Marriott

But as we know now, Cocu is an absolute bottle job, not up to the task with a half arsed group of coaches no doubt sucking up to his every decision.

Only 2700 today - at a tenner a ticket and Boxing Day I was expecting 4000 plus. Would have put my mortgage on that - but maybe it’s now got to the point where fans are getting fed up especially away from home.

Still lets hope...

What’s rooney said?

13 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Still lets hope...

Why do you even bother?

If you’re going to be so relentlessly negative surely it’s better to just find something else to do 

Should be more changes in attack than that for me. Trouble is, there really are few options, so I do feel for Cocu. Would have liked to see Whittaker given another game personally. Good to see Lowe back mind- never should have been dropped. Leaving the Rest is understandable for me, but we need to go out with some attacking intent.

5 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

What’s rooney said?

I assume he must have said Cocu is an absolute bottle job and all the other coaches suck up to him. Surprised I haven't seen that as it would be pretty big news, especially as Wayne is usually fairly reserved in his media comments. Wonder if Cocu will play him now after publicly slating the manager so badly?

Just now, GenBr said:

I'll ask again - is there any way we can watch this legally on tv? If its not on anywhere - why can RamsTV nit show it in the UK?

No red button, something to do with the home team have to agree?

Ramstv not able to show it I'm not sure.

Archived