v Wigan Athletic (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

Hello Derby fan from Sweden here.Cocu likes 4-3-3 so why not try that.

In Januari:

Hamer

Bogle . Davies . New player . Lowe

Bielik

Knight . Sibley (or Maddisson)

New player . Rooney .  New Player

VS Wigan

Hamer

Bogle . Davies . Wisdom . Lowe

Bielik

Knight . Sibley

Holmes  Martin . Lawrence

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Sexydadbod said:

Please Cocu, play 2 strikers up front, ideally Marriott and Martin because they looked good up front together when we played the diamond before

Please please please do this Phil....just for Christmas if nothing else 

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well only one choice then just go then pay on the day.

Being skint kind of knocks that only choice on the head, unless I try hitch hiking now and hope you are there to greet me in Wigan when I fall out the back of a refrigerated lorry stinking of sprouts and all the rest, awaiting for your Christmas spirit by paying me in, and treating me to several Bovrils, and a couple of pies and a few bags of crisps, and a twix, followed by at least a dozen or more pints and several whiskies to get over the 90 plus minutes of pain I've just suffered watching what our club has the nerve of calling football at the moment!

There is no doubt that this one ain't gonna be pretty on the eye and one to get the neutral salivating. We're gonna have to roll our sleeves up and scrap for every ball. Having said that, I'm buzzing for the game. Hopefully today is the day we start the process of climbing out of the rut we find ourselves in. COYR.

Archived