v Wigan Athletic (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He probably only had two decisions to make today. 1) Bring Clarke back in and 2) Start Marriott

But as we know now, Cocu is an absolute bottle job, not up to the task with a half arsed group of coaches no doubt sucking up to his every decision.

Only Rooney has said it as it is so far publicly.

I’m here - I support my team even if I don’t support Cocu but it’s difficult.

Only 2700 today - at a tenner a ticket and Boxing Day I was expecting 4000 plus. Would have put my mortgage on that - but maybe it’s now got to the point where fans are getting fed up especially away from home.

Still lets hope...

2 minutes ago, rammieib said:

He probably only had two decisions to make today. 1) Bring Clarke back in and 2) Start Marriott

But as we know now, Cocu is an absolute bottle job, not up to the task with a half arsed group of coaches no doubt sucking up to his every decision.

Only 2700 today - at a tenner a ticket and Boxing Day I was expecting 4000 plus. Would have put my mortgage on that - but maybe it’s now got to the point where fans are getting fed up especially away from home.

Still lets hope...

Wisdom for Forsyth, Sibley for Lawrence, Marriott for Waghorn.  Simples.

Best bet of today must be Wigan over 1.5 goals at 11/8, looking at our away form.

4 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Still lets hope...

Putting your mortgage on anything is simply betting with someone else's money.

Archived