v Wigan Athletic (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/12/2019 at 09:53, Dimmu said:

I watched the game yesterday and was struggling to believe how dirty they played. This one will be a game made for a strong ref and we all know that ain't gonna happen. Dack will be out most likely rest of the season, we simply cannot take more injuries.

I hope we'll beat them for good and they get relegated as well. Thanks for the visit but you better stay in the League 1 before you know how to respect the opponent and how football should be played.

Bamfords.

Ref is the Aussie we had in the home game against Swansea - he was weak so it doesn't bode well for us avoiding a Morsy kicking.

47 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Call me mad but I think we’re going to win today. 

I agree. When you played pretty well but have been unlucky/done by the ref, it's a great motivator for the next game. I would go so far as to say if we score first and early we could batter them.  , 

On 24/12/2019 at 20:43, Inverurie Ram said:

Merry "bloomin" Christmas........thanks a bunch Wigan.......I was looking forward to that........bound to win now.......not even on RamsTV UK........skint already, nothing to watch, no turkey dinner for Christmas, and Boxing Day now ruined as well. 

Football sucks!

Don't worry, you have always got Hogmanay to look forward too,at least with us playing on the 2nd it gives you time to sober up a bit ?

Archived