Holmes  Martin  Lawrence

Subs: Hamer, Wisdom, Forsyth, Bird, Dowell, Waghorn, Marriott

Evans long term injured again I believe

Hamer 

Bogle       Davies        Forsyth      Lowe  

knight      Bielik    Holmes 

Lawrence 

Martin      Marriott 

As much as I’d like to see Sibley, Cocu won’t start him with Knight as well so early. Probably rightly as it’s a little unfair to put them both in and hope they swim. Hopefully Knight can keep his form going and grab a goal, he’s a goal scoring midfielder in my mind, seem to have a knack of finding space in the box (like a certain Mr Lampard) he just needs one to go in and his confidence will grow. 

1 minute ago, DCFC27 said:

Hamer 

Bogle       Davies        Forsyth      Lowe  

knight      Bielik    Holmes 

Lawrence 

Martin      Marriott 

As much as I’d like to see Sibley, Cocu won’t start him with Knight as well so early. Probably rightly as it’s a little unfair to put them both in and hope they swim. Hopefully Knight can keep his form going and grab a goal, he’s a goal scoring midfielder in my mind, seem to have a knack of finding space in the box (like a certain Mr Lampard) he just needs one to go in and his confidence will grow. 

Yep I'd go with that starting line-up. Don't see we have too many alternatives, maybe Sibley for Holmes.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Yep I'd go with that starting line-up. Don't see we have too many alternatives, maybe Sibley for Holmes.

I’d love to see Sibley play, but it’s probably a bit unfair on Knight to play them both in the same team at the moment. I’m sure they will start together at some point in this season but it’ll probably be when Knight is in full flow in the first team. 

Hope we get the win for all of you who are making the trip. Heard about 2000 tickets sold to all you brave souls, hope Dcfc play with passion, and give you all a great Christmas present, laws of averages we have to win soon, BTW Happy Christmas to all you Rams fans on this forum, hope you and your family's have a great time. 

3 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Hope we get the win for all of you who are making the trip. Heard about 2000 tickets sold to all you brave souls, hope Dcfc play with passion, and give you all a great Christmas present, laws of averages we have to win soon, BTW Happy Christmas to all you Rams fans on this forum, hope you and your family's have a great time. 

I will be there on Boxing Day mate , im sure results will turn our way soon , judging by your posts you think along the same lines as me , lets be patient and let Mel and Phillip get on with this rebuild , we are in good hands , have a great Christmas too , COYR

7 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

I will be there on Boxing Day mate , im sure results will turn our way soon , judging by your posts you think along the same lines as me , lets be patient and let Mel and Phillip get on with this rebuild , we are in good hands , have a great Christmas too , COYR

Yes mate, I do believe given time Cocu will get it sorted, it's time for a bit of patience, glad to see Knight coming along in the first team, think he will be one hell of a player given time, sure Rooney will help with all our young players to, excited to see Wayne make his debut on the 2nfd of Jan, enjoy the game boxing day mate. 

Cocu has the backing of the club (as per the Percy article today). That means the Cocu our brigade can quieten down and support the team and club we love.

Hopefully this positivity carries on into Boxing Day, we get the win and start our climb up the table.

Merry Christmas to everyone on here and hopefully to a very happy new year.

COYR

36 minutes ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

Cocu has the backing of the club (as per the Percy article today). That means the Cocu our brigade can quieten down and support the team and club we love.

You obviously haven't heard of the dreaded 'vote of confidence' from the Board?

FWIW the latest presser with Cocu is quite rousing 

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You obviously haven't heard of the dreaded 'vote of confidence' from the Board?

FWIW the latest presser with Cocu is quite rousing 

I think the fact this is being backed up  by his 3 and a half years on a contract and we are willing to sign 2/3 players for the second half of the season, he should be safe given we don’t finish in the bottom 6.

On 22/12/2019 at 00:57, Ghost of Clough said:

5 game unbeaten run.. Knight a mainstay in the team.. the playoffs are beckoning.... ???

I’ve got that cracked Kevin Keegan voice .... I’d love it we beat them. ..... Come on you rams. 

it starts on Boxing Day .. a 0-2 battling performance of a gritty win. There’s blood on the pitch and some real heroes come to fore old and young. 

5 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Wigan are looking for their first win since October, if they don’t get it tonight...well, you know what we’re like for helping teams/players end barren runs.

That’s just a fear of mine, I actually think we’ll nick a point.

I didn't realise it was that bad for them. Over 2 months without a win. The last team that Wigan beat must be awful...

Archived