v Wigan Athletic (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

What’s rooney said?

More creativity etc

Did it very diplomatically in an interview, he’s matured in his latter years into an excellent pro.

Highlighted the weaknesses without criticising anyone or anything.

About a month ago.

11 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I'll ask again - is there any way we can watch this legally on tv? If its not on anywhere - why can RamsTV not show it in the UK?

Yes you can watch it legally in the UK, look back over the past few threads and there have been several posts alluding to how one can circumnavigate this using a 3rd party app to be able to watch it on Rams TV

42 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I always believe in that or what’s the point of being a supporter?

On match days I live in an alternative reality. I always think we’ll win before kick off. Stupid, unrealistic maybe, but I’m with you on that. 

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yes you can watch it legally in the UK, look back over the past few threads and there have been several posts alluding to how one can circumnavigate this using a 3rd party app to be able to watch it on Rams TV

Wrong about the legality of it. So @GenBr it is possible to watch the game on tv but not legally in the UK (EFL rules I think). Edit: which is why there is talk of travelling abroad and tickets, the board would suffer if it was thought to be allowing such things.

Managed a quick nap after the lineup was announced. 

If the game's dull and my comments dry up; don't worry I've just re-entered a food coma.

Archived