Lawrence and Bennett Convicted of drink driving

alexxxxx
Message added by Day

May I remind members of the forum terms of use and prohibited content - Personal insults/profanity towards other members, players, staff, media or anyone connected to Derby County Football Club.

Also please do not use this forum to create or further spread unverified rumours from social media on the incident.

I’ve always been the first to defend Keogh, but this is disgraceful behaviour from our captain. 

Staying behind to get pissed up in the week leading up to a big game? Absolutely stinks. What a poor attitude from everyone who stayed behind but particularly the captain who should be leading by example. 

Time for a clear out. Get rid of the lot of them. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Anyone calling for any of them to be sacked is a drama queen.

All the “facts” we know about this incident come from a couple of gossipy tabloid articles, so we basically know nothing. Reserving my judgement for when I know more about it, particularly just how over the limit they were.

If you’re absolutely raging about this then please take a breather, yeah it’s poo to have such a negative story surrounding the club when we’re not doing well on the pitch but overreacting isn’t going to help.

Don’t half wish they’d got a ducking taxi though.

Can't agree with that.

In terms of PR, I'm struggling to think of any incident of this severity. Three players in an accident, alcohol involved, captain out for the season?

It's a disaster as was said just above this post.

6 minutes ago, JfR said:

Perfect statement from the club. Condemning their actions, emphasising that it was their choice to carry on after the others left and to ignore the offer of cars laid on by the club.

I also support the choice to favour rehabilitation and community work over sacking. 

6 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Anyone calling for any of them to be sacked is a drama queen.

All the “facts” we know about this incident come from a couple of gossipy tabloid articles, so we basically know nothing. Reserving my judgement for when I know more about it, particularly just how over the limit they were.

If you’re absolutely raging about this then please take a breather, yeah it’s poo to have such a negative story surrounding the club when we’re not doing well on the pitch but overreacting isn’t going to help.

Don’t half wish they’d got a ducking taxi though.

Care to retract after club statement? 

5 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Not good at all....this could really mess the team up and i fear for our league position. question is if you were Cocu would you walk?

No i would not walk as i am not a quitter and even if i have been critical of Cocu as of late i don't believe he is one either

Keogh, the player who never misses a minute. Sublime injury record and reputation ruined by a drink and drive crash caused by his team mates with himself to blame.

What an absolute ducking poo show.

They can duck the rehabilitation off. Do it on someone elses time and money. 

Sack them all.

Archived