Lawrence and Bennett Convicted of drink driving

alexxxxx
Message added by Day

May I remind members of the forum terms of use and prohibited content - Personal insults/profanity towards other members, players, staff, media or anyone connected to Derby County Football Club.

Also please do not use this forum to create or further spread unverified rumours from social media on the incident.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Kennington Ram said:

Suspend their wages significantly, and for Keogh til the end of the season then. Why should the club pay for them to not play? Outrageous.

Keogh shouldn't get a single penny until he can put on a shirt again. I'd also suggest that Bennett and Lawrence don't get a single penny until Keogh can put on a shirt again as well. Bennett will no doubt feel the pinch, but duck him. 

Cocu, get yourself out of this clown club. The whole club needs putting in the bin at this point. 

I'm absolutely ducking fuming right now  almost shaking I am so pissed off,  its so disgraceful if it was any other club it would be laughable just when I thought things couldn't get much worse. I would take midtable now TBH, I hope some younger players and Davies are now given a chance , we need players who are 100% committed and this is just beyond unacceptable. Cocu will deserve a medal if we can get top 10 now never mind top 6 given what has happened.

2 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

I would not blame him if he walked

I would walk if I was Cocu.  He came here, in part, to rebuild his reputation and the players are doing their best to prevent that.

I've always been a massive supporter of Keogh but the behaviour he has demonstrated is beyond reckless and he made the decision to get in the vehicle, surely knowing the driver wasn't sober. The injury is entirely his own doing and it's quite frustrating that we will still have to foot the bill knowing that.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Funnily enough, it’s crossed my mind that it could lead to a rocking atmosphere for the non-idiots on Saturday. Especially if CM starts.

Reckon it will be that or toxicity.

Hmm, pride park crowd. I wonder which way it'll go

8 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Two things:

This ends the ‘Is Keogh a Derby legend?’ debate.

This is like something straight out of The Offensive podcast.

Definitely ends the debate, and answers many posters' questions from yesterday of 'what would you say if this was Keogh?'

I'd be more than happy to not see any near the city again, never mind with a shirt on.

Archived