Lawrence and Bennett Convicted of drink driving

alexxxxx
Message added by Day

May I remind members of the forum terms of use and prohibited content - Personal insults/profanity towards other members, players, staff, media or anyone connected to Derby County Football Club.

Also please do not use this forum to create or further spread unverified rumours from social media on the incident.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TomBustler1884 said:

I think theres a duty on the clubs part to name all of those involved. I hope those who havent been mentioned arent allowed to get away with it.

Thats what i found weird. Everyone now knows Keogh, Lawrence and Bennett were involved but in the statement it reads "small group" almost as if there is a few more involved

1 minute ago, Edtheram said:

Thats what i found weird. Everyone now knows Keogh, Lawrence and Bennett were involved but in the statement it reads "small group" almost as if there is a few more involved

There may have been more who stayed behind. Doesn't particularly mean they was involved in the drink driving incident.

But Keogh being in the back seat suggests there may be 1 other.

1 minute ago, Edtheram said:

no it named one and by inference more than 1 other.  It may meen 2 others or it might meen more

1 minute ago, Smyth_18 said:

There may have been more who stayed behind. Doesn't particularly mean they was involved in the drink driving incident.

But Keogh being in the back seat suggests there may be 1 other.

Good point, I didn’t think of that, unless Keogh is scared of sitting in the front seat

3 minutes ago, Sexydadbod said:

Good point, I didn’t think of that, unless Keogh is scared of sitting in the front seat

In an event of a crash the driver always protects his side first.

tumblr_pbno5fuMPV1xx5z6ao1_500.gif

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Cocu’s pre-match presser about to start soon... we should have some answers regarding this incident. 

I'd guess he won't be allowed to comment apart from maybe saying the 3 won't be part of the squad on Saturday.  Interesting as to whether there are more

This club has become infected, we used to be a well liked club that fans would have time for, now we rival teams like Leeds as being despised by other fans.

This is not just down to the players, we often make the headlines for non footballing reasons nowadays, it seems to be inherent throughout the club, FFP, new managers every two minutes, bust ups etc, etc and accumulating in this, whatever happened to that club we had that went to Wembley under McLaren, defying the odds and a untied club from top to bottom.

Good job we now have the Derby way ?

Archived