Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm all for puns and stuff but being disrespectful to Birds products is against forum rules (if its not then David is a loser).

Having got that off me chest, Phil, Chris and Twan seem very serious and committed to the job they've taken on here at Derbados. All they talk about is the future, the way they want to play, the academy players, gradual improvement at all levels of the club.

We are in good hands if we're patient as fans. When we go up we won't need to buy 10 players to survive, we'll have the lads from the academy as the basis of the squad.

Love it, come on you Rams......?

21 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I'm all for puns and stuff but being disrespectful to Birds products is against forum rules (if its not then David is a loser).

Having got that off me chest, Phil, Chris and Twan seem very serious and committed to the job they've taken on here at Derbados. All they talk about is the future, the way they want to play, the academy players, gradual improvement at all levels of the club.

We are in good hands if we're patient as fans. When we go up we won't need to buy 10 players to survive, we'll have the lads from the academy as the basis of the squad.

Love it, come on you Rams......?

I forgot to mention,

Saw my mate, the other day

said he'd seen, the white Pele

so I asked, who is he,

he goes by the name of Wayne Rooney

Wayne Rooney is improving the whole squad in front of our very eyes, the young lads have the chance of a lifetime to learn from the master. Its beautiful to watch atm, Rooney is a cross between a Quarterback and a Conductor.

15 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Single mate, don’t want a return?

13 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

One way ticket might be better. We had a return last time. 

Sorry  utch. 

Well yes.....(but the joke seemed to work better with the word 'return' in there).

Right now i'm hoping for knocking out forest and leeds in the play offs.

At least that would be First Class.

(we need to get a wriggle on though).

6 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Well yes.....(but the joke seemed to work better with the word 'return' in there).

Right now i'm hoping for knocking out forest and leeds in the play offs.

At least that would be First Class.

(we need to get a wriggle on though).

Funnily enough, I was only thinking about this possibility last night.

Having lived in the north west for 8 years, and not had a birds bakery item for an equal length of time, I approve of the birds discussion.

I'm always talking about birds bakery, there is nothing that compares up here. NOTHING.

I'm making a detour to Belper's Birds Bakery next time I'm back in the East Midlands!

43 minutes ago, blackNwhites said:

Having lived in the north west for 8 years, and not had a birds bakery item for an equal length of time, I approve of the birds discussion.

I'm always talking about birds bakery, there is nothing that compares up here. NOTHING.

I'm making a detour to Belper's Birds Bakery next time I'm back in the East Midlands!

So will I. Low fat diet following gall bladder op meant I missed out on my annual birds pork pie at Christmas. 

I'm deprived........

• 4 months later...

He did ok.

Not bad playing career at PSV winning 4 Dutch Championships and  2 Cups 95 appearance and 42 goals

I la Liga title in 6 season with Barcelona. 290 odd appearances and 37 goals

101 Caps for Holland 10 goals and 1 World Cup appearance, 4th in 1998

As Manager 3 Dutch Championships and 1 Dutch Cup.

As Assistant Holland Manager Runner-up 2010

Maybe not  a 'personality' like Frank but he has done ok for himself so far.

Hopefully the best is yet to come ?

Archived