Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Srg said:

Nah, he lives close to the training ground, unsurprisingly.

I think thats pretty surprising personally ? 

Everytime I've been told about a player/staffs residence they're at least 40 minutes away haha

21 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Why's that?

I've a Dutch in-law who chooses Morrison's too. Morrison's thing is their "market street", with better stocks of fresh fruit and veg, and as far as I know the Dutch diet is very veg heavy; meat light. So I assume that's the reason.

Interesting to know.....you’ve never eaten at the In-Laws then ??

2 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Interesting to know.....you’ve never eaten at the In-Laws then ??

It's a sister-in-law; she married my brother, and they now live on a canal boat. If I find myself eating there something has gone dreadfully wrong. ? 

• 3 months later...

It’s a good thing that Cocus coaching staff is mainly made up of people he’s worked with before and trusts imo. Think that helps with having everyone on the same page in the way we want to play etc etc. Scheepers seems like a proper top bloke, think it’s genuine that the players really like him.

Quality interview on rams tv with Chris van der weerden. See a little bit of a different side to him. It shows a clip of him Phillip and twan all hugging after a game. He talks really really well and goes in depth about how him Phil and twan coach. He speaks about how he is always individually training and speaking with players to improve them. Think bennett alluded to this in pre season how they were always doing one on one coaching. If you have a spare 10 minutes I highly recommend watching it. Can someone link it for me pls I’m inept 

2 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Quality interview on rams tv with Chris van der weerden. See a little bit of a different side to him. It shows a clip of him Phillip and twan all hugging after a game. He talks really really well and goes in depth about how him Phil and twan coach. He speaks about how he is always individually training and speaking with players to improve them. Think bennett alluded to this in pre season how they were always doing one on one coaching. If you have a spare 10 minutes I highly recommend watching it. Can someone link it for me pls I’m inept 

Here you go:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived