Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I love Phillip Cocu. Great to see him at the end of the game against Luton, smiling and chatting to Super Chrissy Martin.

From what I've seen on the highlights Chris Martin was passing well and holding the ball up well, and was unfortunate with his over hit pass to Zoon, but he was trying to do the right things and to me, I'm so glad Cocu has given Chris his opportunities just like he did with Graeme Shinnie yesterday. It's all about getting in that team and doing your best for the club and staying in that team.

Up The Rams

image.jpg

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I got the impression in his post match yesterday that he's starting to settle in and feels the team are starting to "get it".

Seemed to just have that slightly more relaxed vibe.

He’s had a bit of a championship baptism that let’s face it, he didn’t have long to prepare or adjust to, let alone plan with signings but 2 home wins help relax any nerves I suspect.

He seems pretty level headed win or lose.

9 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

He’s had a bit of a championship baptism that let’s face it, he didn’t have long to prepare or adjust to, let alone plan with signings but 2 home wins help relax any nerves I suspect.

He seems pretty level headed win or lose.

Yeah, he does. I liked that after Brentford he was collected, calm and level, but you could tell he was raging under it, same as I think he was just thinking "things will get better from here, it's going to work" underneath a calm interview where the team had won. 7 from 9 is always going to make the post match easier though.

Cocu will be fine, and so will this team, think you will find a more settled team after the international break, both Shinnie and Martin will be main stays now, Davis as our captain, and then in two months time Rooney will be here, so that final ball will not be lacking, good times ahead, and Cocu will bring a nice calm dressing room in time, where players will develop and get better with time. 

16 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Cocu will be fine, and so will this team, think you will find a more settled team after the international break, both Shinnie and Martin will be main stays now, Davis as our captain, and then in two months time Rooney will be here, so that final ball will not be lacking, good times ahead, and Cocu will bring a nice calm dressing room in time, where players will develop and get better with time. 

If Carlsberg Did....

7 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Yep. Late play off push anyone ???

1 minute ago, Taribo said:

Chad Morrisons, what a step down from Barcelona ?‍♂️

Burton Morrisons, I think - an improvement on Chad. But your point still stands, clearly ? 

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

He must live somewhere near or around the mighty Burton as he's been spotted there a couple of times now.

I know where he lives (humble brag) and it isn't anywhere near Burton. Maybe he frequents St George's Park?

18 minutes ago, Srg said:

I know where he lives (humble brag) and it isn't anywhere near Burton. Maybe he frequents St George's Park?

Probably right.  I assume Burton's not on the way-ish, between his home and Derby?

6 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Thought he’d be a nailed on Waitrose customer ?

Why's that?

I've a Dutch in-law who chooses Morrison's too. Morrison's thing is their "market street", with better stocks of fresh fruit and veg, and as far as I know the Dutch diet is very veg heavy; meat light. So I assume that's the reason.

Archived