The Championship 19/20

Day

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

We're second from bottom in the form table so to "only" have to get another 50 points from our remaining games something has to change quite radically very quickly 

The thing about the form table is that it’s not permanent. If it is, we’re relegated. Simple as. But it’s not. No reason that I’m 5 games time we’re top of the form table. 

not saying we will be. But we could be. 

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

The thing about the form table is that it’s not permanent. If it is, we’re relegated. Simple as. But it’s not. No reason that I’m 5 games time we’re top of the form table. 

not saying we will be. But we could be. 

Agreed but not sure what is going to change dramatically WITHIN Cocus sphere of influence to make that happen.

2 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

I know we are crap but jesus sheff Wednesday up to third, they are really poor. Both Wednesday and bizzle are awful on my viewing today. Such a poor game technically. Rooney must have his hand in his hands or maybe rubbing them together. 

No way was that a penalty either! 

2 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Forest top 6 pretty much secured tbh

Hope Fulham sack the clown parker and get a good manager who will storm the play offs

3 points clear of 7th (could be 1 if Sheffield Wednesday and Preston win) with 21 games to play is top 6 pretty much secured? You're really weird.

1 minute ago, dcfcfan1 said:

game in hand reading at home ffs

I will say this again. I have had the misfortune of watching a lot of Forest games this season. I can't think of more than one where they have actually been the better team. They are like a poor version of us under Billy Davies. But it is a results business...

Archived