The Championship 19/20

David

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Fulham and Brentford not too far behind the Dirties now. How I would laugh if they finish in the playoff lottery.

We are going to knock Leeds out of the playoffs for the second year running. To quote @Sean "We're going to win this one. Quote me, screenshot me, @ me."

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

We are going to knock Leeds out of the playoffs for the second year running. To quote @Sean "We're going to win this one. Quote me, screenshot me, @ me."

And then forest in the final. 

(actually, I really hope not, literally anything but that, my heart couldn’t take it, imagine the ecstasy if we won, but imagine the agony if we didn’t). 

5 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

A little worried that Forest have two games in hand over Leeds. 

They play Luton at home tomorrow and Reading at home in midweek, two points off the autos if they win both.

They will win both of those games easily. I’m actually hoping that they go up just so we don’t have to play them next season. 

4 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

Bamford's trailing leg is really starting to annoy me now.

What an absolute Bamford he is.

It probably was a penalty but he was on his way down before the keeper even touches him.....keeper would probably have taken him out anyway. Hes a proper bamford yes. Not at all funny he misses.

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I'm not shaving my head again, if that's what you're suggesting.

Btw, I thought of the first topic of discussion for the rebirth of the podcast earlier. The AR hoax. 

Matched your tash that did

Archived