The Championship 19/20

David

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

What would you have said if I told you six months ago that we would be signing Wayne Rooney in the summer (without Frank Lampard)?

No. I have a crystal ball and could see it happening where Ibrahimovic will end his career oblivious to where Yorkshire is.

25 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The people who signed him and stated a desire to work with him again do make some difference, I think.

There’s certainly more of a link than there was with us and Rooney.

Rooney wanted to come back to England, Ibrahimovic could still land himself a year at a top club or take the money over in China. 

More chance of me playing for Leeds than Ibrahimovic.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You would have said the same about Rooney!

Tbf everytime Rooney moves on he doesn't talk about how he's conquered the nation he's just been playing in. Playing in the 2nd tier of English football would damage the image of a god-like footballer Ibra seems to have of himself. 

Different kettle of fish to Rooney.

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Tbf everytime Rooney moves on he doesn't talk about how he's conquered the nation he's just been playing in. Playing in the 2nd tier of English football would damage the image of a god-like footballer Ibra seems to have of himself. 

Different kettle of fish to Rooney.

I came, I saw, I conquered. Thank you Leeds United for making me feel alive again. To the Leeds fans - you wanted Zlatan, I gave you Zlatan. You are welcome. The story continues...Now go back to crying over bottling promotion once again.

Exceptional player though he has been, Ibrahimovic is 100% ego so not a cat in hells chance he'd go to somewhere like Leeds. Playing in front of totally deluded Tyke thickos will be so far away from what he's been used to - more likely to go back to Italy.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Exceptional player though he has been, Ibrahimovic is 100% ego so not a cat in hells chance he'd go to somewhere like Leeds. Playing in front of totally deluded Tyke thickos will be so far away from what he's been used to - more likely to go back to Italy.

Fact is if he wanted to come back to England he could probably talk his way back into Man Utds squad anyway ? 

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Oh, of course... I'd forgotten all about this...

"They missed out on promotion to the top flight last term as faltering late-season form saw them slip into the playoffs where they were beaten by Derby over two legs in the semi-finals."

First team to lose after a first leg away win too, if I'm not mistaken!

Anyway... where were we?...  Ah Yes... Ibrahimovic... 

...Nope... still laughing too much! 

laugh lol GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants  

Archived