The Championship 19/20

Day

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

game in hand reading at home ffs

So 6 points, potentially 4 if Sheffield Wednesday and Preston go on to win today, with 20 games left is top 6 secured? And this Reading team you're suggesting is an easy win are the most in form team in the league over the past 5 games. We've seen plenty of teams (ourselves plenty of times) miss out on the top 2 or top 6 with much more comfortable leads than 6 points in recent years. 

7 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

game in hand reading at home ffs

To be fair, there's no certainty Forest will win that. Since Mark Bowen took over Reading back in October their results have been W7 D3 L3, which puts them about fourth in the table solely on results over that period, despite having played a game less. Currently leading away at Fulham, as well. Might be a tougher game for Forest than the current table suggests.

9 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

I will say this again. I have had the misfortune of watching a lot of Forest games this season. I can't think of more than one where they have actually been the better team. They are like a poor version of us under Billy Davies. But it is a results business...

They got absolutely taken apart by Wigan. I know Wigan are the lowest scorers in the league, but they should have scored 5 or 6 against Forest a few days ago. Forest looked dreadful.

6 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

Worth pointing out that our fans have complained about us losing to Reading away with 10 men, drawing with QPR and Wigan etc lately, yet all of them are winning today against decent teams.

Almost as if the Championship is quite competitive and unpredictable isn't it?

More bonkers than ever this season I think. Literally anything could happen over the next 4/5 months. Leeds/West Brom will probably be in the top 6 somewhere, I wouldn’t bank on anything else.

Well that’s Forest in the Champions League confirmed for 21/22, Grabban at the Nou Camp showing Messi how goals are scored, such a good player Grabban is, never been in awe of a player before but he’s just on a different level.

1 hour ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Forest top 6 pretty much secured tbh

Hope Fulham sack the clown parker and get a good manager who will storm the play offs

Pretty much secured? I don’t think so. They need to worry about the late movers, we will be one of them.

30 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Scott parker needs sacking ffs

I couldn’t agree more. Being an avid Fulham fan I’m distressed at the direction he’s taking our club. 

oh wait, I’m not an avid Fulham fan, so I don’t really give a poo. They can replace him with a dead donkey that takes them to the 7th tier for all I care  

1 hour ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Forest top 6 pretty much secured tbh

Hope Fulham sack the clown parker and get a good manager who will storm the play offs

Not saying they’re not in a strong position, but that’s a bold statement. A lot of teams (us included) have ducked up from safer positions than the one they’re in. 

But if they do get in, so be it. I can totally see us scraping into 6th and setting up a forest vs Derby play off final. I don’t think my nerves could take that. 

Archived