The Championship 19/20

David

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob Dorsett not getting enough clicks with his Lampard to Chelsea line, so decides to turn to another Midlands club he can spout a rumour about to get clicks.  I suppose not being a London or north west correspondent he has to throw more poo than the other SSN mob.

Sith Happens

In other news that greek fella has heard good things about wilder.

Bit shocking though that willy wonka has been offered the manager's job at the city ground.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leeds have signed Helder Costa on loan from Wolves with a view to a permanent move at the end of the season.

7 minutes ago, Kennington Ram said:

Interesting about Jansson leaving though - would think this leaves Leeds a lot weaker:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9426363/leeds-pontus-jansson-sheff-united-bielsa-row/

That is interesting.

Only source I can see talking about it though. Although you'd think him training with Malmo would be verifiable, and if thats the case it puts the Leeds' fans theory of him being on "extended leave" into some doubt.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

That is interesting.

Only source I can see talking about it though. Although you'd think him training with Malmo would be verifiable, and if thats the case it puts the Leeds' fans theory of him being on "extended leave" into some doubt.

I guessed he'd be on the way out after the 'dispute' with Bucket Man in the Villa game.

Archived