David

The Championship 19/20

Rob Dorsett not getting enough clicks with his Lampard to Chelsea line, so decides to turn to another Midlands club he can spout a rumour about to get clicks.  I suppose not being a London or north west correspondent he has to throw more poo than the other SSN mob.

In other news that greek fella has heard good things about wilder.

Bit shocking though that willy wonka has been offered the manager's job at the city ground.

Now that would be a turn up for the books, not good news for us at all if West Brom get wilder, he’s absolutely brilliant. Be an unbelievable appointment, but I guess if they’re a mess behind the scenes..

That was not a pretty read. And he still left it on the table? Mental. 

When does the contract actually end? 

Positives on our current situation is we could be a net 4mil up. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Kennington Ram said:

Interesting about Jansson leaving though - would think this leaves Leeds a lot weaker:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9426363/leeds-pontus-jansson-sheff-united-bielsa-row/

That is interesting.

Only source I can see talking about it though. Although you'd think him training with Malmo would be verifiable, and if thats the case it puts the Leeds' fans theory of him being on "extended leave" into some doubt.

Edited by SaintRam

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

That is interesting.

Only source I can see talking about it though. Although you'd think him training with Malmo would be verifiable, and if thats the case it puts the Leeds' fans theory of him being on "extended leave" into some doubt.

I guessed he'd be on the way out after the 'dispute' with Bucket Man in the Villa game.