The Championship 19/20

Day

Chelsea doing Charlton dirty, recalling Gallagher to send him back out on loan to another Championship club. I don't know if we would be interested, but I like him. I'm pretty sure we picked Dowell over him in the summer, i.e. available to us but we opted for Dowell, which was an horrific choice in hindsight. Gallagher was named Chelsea's academy POTY last season and was named as a sub in the Europa League final. 

I think Sibley and Knight are similar players, albeit not quite at the same part of their development, so I doubt we will be in the market for him. Swansea, who are making some big splashes in the loan market, looks the obvious choice. 

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Chelsea doing Charlton dirty, recalling Gallagher to send him back out on loan to another Championship club. I don't know if we would be interested, but I like him. I'm pretty sure we picked Dowell over him in the summer, i.e. available to us but we opted for Dowell, which was an horrific choice in hindsight. Gallagher was named Chelsea's academy POTY last season and was named as a sub in the Europa League final. 

I think Sibley and Knight are similar players, albeit not quite at the same part of their development, so I doubt we will be in the market for him. Swansea, who are making some big splashes in the loan market, looks the obvious choice. 

Suspect it will be to a club further up the table around better players, unless Gallagher himself has asked them to find him a new club

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

Interesting one this is - are Chelsea wanting him to go elsewhere or is it that the new owners of Charlton can’t  afford him as since they have taken over they have been withdrawing contract offers and offering reduced terms - anyway his new destination will be interesting 

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

A maximum of 5 loans in the matchday squad. They currently have Woodman, Guehi, Wilmot, Kalulu and Brewster (5) so unlikely to go for another.

They had another who has been recalled by Bournemouth so that doesn’t seem to bother them 

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

.we will see what happens 

NO!!! No we won't.....

We'll speculate wildly, draw increasingly hysterical conclusions from complete supposition and then go into a complete meltdown when he goes somewhere completely different but equally not us and we end up with the 3rd choice from Hibs or somewhere.........

? it's the Derby way.....

Just a shout out for my Nephews team Luton Town.

good luck against Forest on Sunday. Turn your form around and get something from the Gumps.

The Hatters were doubly punished by the league some years ago, pretty unfairly by many accounts and ended up in the conference but have fought their way back to respectability. Looking like they will go back down this season but they have finally got planning permission for a new stadium despite shenanigans from property companies. And of course we have to thank Mr Slugga for his welcome gift earlier this season ?

so come on you Hatters .. even if it’s just for this Weekend. 

Sky love L**ds don’t they!? 
just sat watching QPR/L**ds game and they’re so far up L**ds and Bielsa’s a**e I’ve had to turn commentary off. 

no wonder their fans have this self inflated ego. I don’t think they’ve mentioned QPR (who are 1-0 up currently) once in the last 10 minutes. ?

I think what's crazy is all the "bring someone else in. replace him." like its really as simple as that.

Bamford cost them up to £10m. £10m! - even though, from the outside its easy to say "accept it was a bad deal and move on to someone else"; from inside the club its far more difficult than that.

Archived