Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Paese said:

My thoughts exactly. I'm just glad to be there, I got cheap seats by choice though, to be fair. I'd rather save the money for beer/food and travel.

Yeh, quite honestly I'd have crawled over broken glass to give Patrick Bamford a bj to get one.

Fortunately, I don't have to as @Eatonram has come through for me and I have a ticket!

4 hours ago, rammieib said:

I think the fact that not all blocks are available for people to buy at the point they are passed the queue is an absolute disgrace.

I don't mind I was 5000 in the queue, I accept it probably was random, but then to get the only tickets which were really available to me, and then afterwards, find out certain blocks are being released which have better seats is an absolute disgrace in my opinion.

Whether it is the club or Wembley who dictate this, they should be ashamed.

A few years ago, when we played QPR, it was through Ticket Master (or a relevant big company) and they could cope with a large volume at the same time and all seats were available.

It won't taint the day out but not to have the opportunity to buy the best view seats because the blocks were not released at the point of getting through is a huge disappointment.

Knowing how opposed you are to high ticket prices I'm sure you wouldn't have been compromising your morals anyway surely??? ?

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

And...you little brain box...if you do another “quick google” you will find that the Switzerland contact is ME... but..hey let’s not let facts get in the way of a stupid comment. 

What's stupid about the comment, and not factual, if I might ask?

My respect for you has only grown, now I know you still head up the Swiss branch despite not being domiciled there, that's proper dedication.

Maybe you could head up the USA branch too?

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I have been for 15 years of living abroad, but anyone who lives abroad and registers with the club could have got a ticket today. 

Is this a windup.  I have bought return tickets and train tickets int the hope I may get a seat on Sunday and you tell me I can gét a ticket by another method¿

Suprisingly enough the previously sold out block 516 has magically become empty with nearly 600 tickets available - well, a few less now.  Spoke to someone on phone earlier (regarding tickets) and they said that there were 'sold out' blocks that weren't even released yet. Still in the gods but got front row in it at least.  Was trying to hold out for middle tier then panic set in and had to buy them.

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

Yeh, quite honestly I'd have crawled over broken glass to give Patrick Bamford a bj to get one.

Fortunately, I don't have to as @Eatonram has come through for me and I have a ticket!

Enjoy mate, unfortunately mine has fallen through so it looks like I’ll have to use my airfare for Singapore Grand Prix or NASCAR at Dallas.?

21 minutes ago, Baj said:

Suprisingly enough the previously sold out block 516 has magically become empty with nearly 600 tickets available - well, a few less now.  Spoke to someone on phone earlier (regarding tickets) and they said that there were 'sold out' blocks that weren't even released yet. Still in the gods but got front row in it at least.  Was trying to hold out for middle tier then panic set in and had to buy them.

Found it all a bit strange how some blocks were saying sold out at 10:20 so obviously the agent is selling them in there prefered order but it does make you rush to choose when you probably don't need to .

3 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

Enjoy mate, unfortunately mine has fallen through so it looks like I’ll have to use my airfare for Singapore Grand Prix or NASCAR at Dallas.?

£389 for full hospitality direct from the Wembley website. I know it's a lot, but if you don't succeed in getting a ticket by other means maybe something to consider.

Yeah strange one this time,the QPR match we managed to get the seats we wanted no problem, today for me was a stressful nightmare. Redialling from 10am on 2 phones till 1100 ( 1400 attempts) then bit the bullet and went on line which nearly sent me over the edge as it froze 3 times trying to pay .

blocks boasting <200 seats coming back with no vacancies, also didn’t know I couldn’t get my mates 2 tickets at the same time ?

so sorted them in the end, not the seats I was after but after all the stress, like somebody already said, I’m just over the moon I’ve got a ticket can’t wait!

3 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

£389 for full hospitality direct from the Wembley website. I know it's a lot, but if you don't succeed in getting a ticket by other means maybe something to consider.

Thanks mate, I was looking at that last night but it would push me over 8000 bucks for the week! 

Over 18,000 tickets sold today, my best friend read in the local press.

How many will be sold tomorrow? 

My guess is 6,000.

I think the majority of people who were eligible to buy today will have taken up their option.

11 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Big shout out to where I work for refusing me the Tuesday off work, as our group had all booked to stay over.

Thanks Amey you’re all bar stewards 

Sickie, fluck em!

Archived