Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres a bit of a glitch on the grey buy button. If you refresh by pressing the buy tickets now on the ticket drop down at the top it refreshes the page. Took me about 4 refreshes for the buy button to turn green and then your in. Dont refresh the page from the browser though as itll kick u out again. 

50 minutes ago, jake0603 said:

Just gone for it and bought 2 season tickets for next season to get wembley tickets sorted before general sale tomorrow. Buy button still grey and woman on the ticket number says it isn't working because it is coming up as exceeding limitations. On hold to the club now to get this sorted. Hope I haven't just shelled out for season tickets for no reason.

Had the same ,just keep refreshing the page mate it will go green 

I've been delegated to buy the five tickets for the Sagan family tomorrow. Any tips for where we might still manage five together, or shouldn't that be a problem so long as I'm in the queue before 2pm?

Also, they're cheapskates so are hoping for Category 4 (£52). I'd happily have paid the £98 for this one.

5 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I've been delegated to buy the five tickets for the Sagan family tomorrow. Any tips for where we might still manage five together, or shouldn't that be a problem so long as I'm in the queue before 2pm?

Also, they're cheapskates so are hoping for Category 4 (£52). I'd happily have paid the £98 for this one.

There will still a fair few in 513/514 earlier today.... and the level 5s on the south side (520s) weren't available yet so I reckon you should be fine 

Does anybody have any experience with the family area?

They say that it's minimum 1 kid per adult, maximum 4. Does anybody know if that means that I, with one customer ID, can buy for me and both my kids (contrary to the general rule of two tix per customer ID)? I've bought for them both before but have never got them a customer ID?

50 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Same here I’ve got to find 4 together. I think it depends on the day what you can find. It isn’t very good how they are doing it. Not for the supporter anyway.

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'm in the same boat as I was for QPR, wanted a couple from general sale, could only get singles - I'd say 5 together will be a real stretch but good luck anyway....

I see the tickets for the other two play off final games are cheaper and there are more categories.... so the higher up the league structure you are the more you pay.

League 1 

Cat 1 - £80 Adults, £60 Young Adult, £40 Concession
Cat 2 - £62 Adults, £46.50 Young Adult, £31 Concession
Cat 3 - £56 Adults, £42 Young Adult, £28 Concession
Cat 4 - £52 Adults, £39 Young Adult, £26 Concession
Cat 5 - £40 Adults, £30 Young Adult, £20 Concession
Cat 6 - £30 Adults, £22.50 Young Adult, £15 Concession

League 2

Category 1 - £60 Adults, £45 Ages 17-21,  £30 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
Category 2 - £48 Adults, £36 Ages 17-21,  £24 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
Category 3 - £44 Adults, £33 Ages 17-21,  £22 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
Category 4 - £38 Adults, £28.50 Ages 17-21,  £19 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
Category 5 - £32 Adults, £24 Ages 17-21,  £16 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
Category 6 - £26 Adults, £19.50 Ages 17-21,  £13 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under

1 minute ago, Rambalin said:

I see the tickets for the other two play off final games are cheaper and there are more categories.... so the higher up the league structure you are the more you pay.

League 1 

Cat 1 - £80 Adults, £60 Young Adult, £40 Concession
Cat 2 - £62 Adults, £46.50 Young Adult, £31 Concession
Cat 3 - £56 Adults, £42 Young Adult, £28 Concession
Cat 4 - £52 Adults, £39 Young Adult, £26 Concession
Cat 5 - £40 Adults, £30 Young Adult, £20 Concession
Cat 6 - £30 Adults, £22.50 Young Adult, £15 Concession

League 2

Category 1 - £60 Adults, £45 Ages 17-21,  £30 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
Category 2 - £48 Adults, £36 Ages 17-21,  £24 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
Category 3 - £44 Adults, £33 Ages 17-21,  £22 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
Category 4 - £38 Adults, £28.50 Ages 17-21,  £19 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
Category 5 - £32 Adults, £24 Ages 17-21,  £16 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under
Category 6 - £26 Adults, £19.50 Ages 17-21,  £13 Ages - 65 and over, 16 and under

That's wrong for the simple reason that just because your club is higher, it doesn't mean the fans earn more money.

But I suppose they think these clubs will struggle to sell their allocation and try to make it more attractive to the casual supporter.

11 minutes ago, ShoreRam said:

I'm in the same boat as I was for QPR, wanted a couple from general sale, could only get singles - I'd say 5 together will be a real stretch but good luck anyway....

Cheers. I think our only chance is to go for higher categories but the others aren't persuaded. I might have to end up splitting it 3 and 2 (if lucky enough to get any). Hoping for a low number when the queue is allocated.

48 minutes ago, Archied said:

Seen it said that we’ve sold 18000 on first day and that’s close to a record ? Do we know if villa sold same on first day?

That'll be more a process of efficiency than support levels.

There are lots of teams who will have had long queues of people trying to buy, Villa included. It would seem that if it is a record Derby managed to process them more quickly.

1 minute ago, Bob The Badger said:

There are lots of teams who will have had long queues of people trying to buy, Villa included. It would seem that if it is a record Derby managed to process them more quickly.

Leeds would have sold more, but they can't ?

8 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Also villa tickets went on sale at 5pm, ours at 10am so an extra 7 hours worth of sales....

Archived