Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

38 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

I keep getting some rubbish message about "exceeding limitations", even after I've assigned the tickets to separate Season Ticket Holders. 

Anyone got any idea how to fix this? Been on hold with the ticket office for ages now. 

I had that. I emptied my basket and started again. The second time, it worked. I wasn't aware that I had done anything differently, although I toggled the 'Assign tickets' tick box a time or two. Well, when I say 'it worked' the payment cycle timed out after the payment was authorised, so I went through the payment cycle a second time but this time successfully. I have checked my banking details and it looks as though I have only paid once.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Needless said:

Block 501. Fine, but not where I wanted. The sales set up with blocks being released at separate times does not impress me at all...but there mustbe some reason I'm missing? Any ideas?

Probably to ensure maximum panic on the forum as people think there's less tickets available than there actually are.

The absolute maximum we could reasonably expect to sell to ST holders, members, 3 game packages would be 25k by my crude reckoning, leaving 11k available on Sunday.

Maybe it makes the tickets easier to distribute or something?

3 minutes ago, Needless said:

Block 501. Fine, but not where I wanted. The sales set up with blocks being released at separate times does not impress me at all...but there mustbe some reason I'm missing? Any ideas?

I'm guessing that the reason will be that there will still be tickets available that are not exclusively 'singles' when they get to general sale.

3 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Probably to ensure maximum panic on the forum as people think there's less tickets available than there actually are.

The absolute maximum we could reasonably expect to sell to ST holders, members, 3 game packages would be 25k by my crude reckoning, leaving 11k available on Sunday.

Maybe it makes the tickets easier to distribute or something?

I think it’s to sell the whole block rather than having loads of seats on there own dotted about.

I go to more away games than I do home given I don't live in Derby. Don't understand why there is not a priority list based on number of games attended by non-ST holders. Even insist on subscribing to all RamsTV games where possible, not sky, so the club gets my money. I absolutely appreciate others should take priority over to me but does grind my gears when someone who has given the club £0 all year, has a relative with a ST etc. is on a equal footing. Looks like I will be fighting it out with the Derby based United and Liverpool fans on Sunday, wish me luck. 

4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I think it’s to sell the whole block rather than having loads of seats on there own dotted about.

It’s a strange one if so as you end up with people who wanted to buy the more expensive seats forced to buy cheaper ones and some will be forced to pay more than they wanted to , the area I really wanted was not available to buy 

2 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

I go to more away games than I do home given I don't live in Derby. Don't understand why there is not a priority list based on number of games attended by non-ST holders. Even insist on subscribing to all RamsTV games where possible, not sky, so the club gets my money. I absolutely appreciate others should take priority over to me but does grind my gears when someone who has given the club £0 all year, has a relative with a ST etc. is on a equal footing. Looks like I will be fighting it out with the Derby based United and Liverpool fans on Sunday, wish me luck. 

Miles from postage address to Pride Park/away ground, times by number of games attended over the season. That's the formula I'd use.

Got through to the ticket office by phone who said there didn't appear to be any reason why I should be getting that message, so lord knows what's happened there.

Also found out on the phone that only tickets in the upper tier were available and ore expensive ones weren't being released until general sale, which seems ridiculous to be honest. You'd have thought as season ticket holders we'd be given the chance to buy the better seats before people wanting to go on general sale but clearly not. 

Oh well, at least they're quite low down in the upper tier and I was able to get us all sat together. I'm sure I'll forget about it on the day, but can't help being a little disappointed.

15 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

Good luck - although you will have a customer number, of course.

21 minutes ago, eddie said:

I'm guessing that the reason will be that there will still be tickets available that are not exclusively 'singles' when they get to general sale.

Fair point. Embarrassingly obvious now you've told me! 

1 hour ago, PodgeyRam said:

I keep getting some rubbish message about "exceeding limitations", even after I've assigned the tickets to separate Season Ticket Holders. 

Anyone got any idea how to fix this? Been on hold with the ticket office for ages now. 

Where it says your name underlined it might say yours twice so make sure to edit and select the other person you're buying for

504 quite high up in yellow category but they'll do, so many were already sold out I had to select them quick time. Not ideal but so excited?

1 hour ago, PodgeyRam said:

That happened to me - chose decent seats for me and the lad then got that message and it wouldn't let me proceed to payment. Then the penny dropped - I'd tried to book seats in those sections allocated for family and neither of our ID's qualified. Might be the same for you?

31 minutes ago, Archied said:

It’s a strange one if so as you end up with people who wanted to buy the more expensive seats forced to buy cheaper ones and some will be forced to pay more than they wanted to , the area I really wanted was not available to buy 

I am as frustrated I couldn’t get the area I wanted to. Ended up just getting 3 together where I could then found I had got them in a different category than I wanted because it was split. Don’t even go there. They had better win to make up for all this palaver.

There will always be people who are peed off at how the tickets are allocated.  Seems to me It is as fair as It could be and It took me about 2 minutes to log in and buy tickets  bravo Derby county.

Personally I think everyone from abroad should get first choice on all tickets and have their travel paid for by the club. 

1 hour ago, Mafiabob said:

Just paid to park on someone’s drive in Stanmore, 5 min walk from underground. Saves train fares and going on road rider 

We're planning on doing the same thing. Hopefully we'll have a car to drive home in. Although if we win, a small price to pay.

Archived