Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mafiabob said:

Just paid to park on someone’s drive in Stanmore, 5 min walk from underground. Saves train fares and going on road rider 

Same here - 5 minute walk to the tube station and £8 for the day

5 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Let me get this straight. There are people who have got tickets but moaning they are not where they wanted them?

You're going to Wembley with the Rams! Be grateful! There are no bad seats.

My thoughts exactly. I'm just glad to be there, I got cheap seats by choice though, to be fair. I'd rather save the money for beer/food and travel.

7 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Let me get this straight. There are people who have got tickets but moaning they are not where they wanted them?

You're going to Wembley with the Rams! Be grateful! There are no bad seats.

There are - there's 36k the other end

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Depends on the car

You're right. Only got it last month. It isn't worth it. I'll look forward to the Championship next year, but I will be driving to PP with a heated steering wheel and a console screen bigger than my front room tele.

28 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

There will always be people who are peed off at how the tickets are allocated.  Seems to me It is as fair as It could be and It took me about 2 minutes to log in and buy tickets  bravo Derby county.

Personally I think everyone from abroad should get first choice on all tickets and have their travel paid for by the club. 

So you are a season ticket holder even though you live abroad, Muespach? That's real dedication!

We've forked out for one of the higher (not highest) tier tickets and managed to get within the inner circle, which I know from experience is a great spot for both concourse and view. Block 214. I'm going to enjoy the day regardless of the result, well, at least try. I'm going to avoid another rage like last time out. 

18 minutes ago, angieram said:

So you are a season ticket holder even though you live abroad, Muespach? That's real dedication!

I have been for 15 years of living abroad, but anyone who lives abroad and registers with the club could have got a ticket today. 

49 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

There will always be people who are peed off at how the tickets are allocated.  Seems to me It is as fair as It could be and It took me about 2 minutes to log in and buy tickets  bravo Derby county.

Personally I think everyone from abroad should get first choice on all tickets and have their travel paid for by the club. 

And forgot to say, anyone who falls into this category should have all their beer paid for... actually Mel, when you read this, the beer is fine, I will stand for that, just send me a plane ticket..x

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

We've forked out for one of the higher (not highest) tier tickets and managed to get within the inner circle, which I know from experience is a great spot for both concourse and view. Block 214. I'm going to enjoy the day regardless of the result, well, at least try. I'm going to avoid another rage like last time out. 

That's the tickets I wanted, in the middle tier, but nothing was showing when I booked, so went for 502.

5 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I have been for 15 years of living abroad, but anyone who lives abroad and registers with the club could have got a ticket today. 

If this is a wind up, it's a cruel one.

If it's not, why didn't you share with the other foreign residents on here?

8 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

That's the tickets I wanted, in the middle tier, but nothing was showing when I booked, so went for 502.

Ditto wanted those or 223/4 side middle. As it is, it’s no bad view being your neighbour ?

13 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I think it will be quite different to the QPR final - less expectation so hopefully less stress!

Archived