Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

42 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

Enjoy mate, unfortunately mine has fallen through so it looks like I’ll have to use my airfare for Singapore Grand Prix or NASCAR at Dallas.?

I'd wager a shiny new penny that somebody on here will have a spare one.

People get sick, have to work, catch their manhood in a combine harvester etc.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bob The Badger said:

I'd wager a shiny new penny that somebody on here will have a spare one.

People get sick, have to work, catch their manhood in a combine harvester etc.

How the hell did you know about that!

Anyway, the sheep was trying to get away, and I hadn't quite finished, so when she leapt up there, I had to follow!  What a tease she was!

36 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Over 18,000 tickets sold today, my best friend read in the local press.

How many will be sold tomorrow? 

My guess is 6,000.

I think the majority of people who were eligible to buy today will have taken up their option.

No won't be another 6000 if 18000 sold today , by my estimations there will be a maximum of 24000 peope eligible to buy in the first period and there's not a chance that all them will go ! I think there will be 14000 ish left for General ! 

Anyone know when ticket office opens Sunday? Planning on taking my tent and bunking down about 4pm Saturday afternoon?

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

How the hell did you know about that!

Anyway, the sheep was trying to get away, and I hadn't quite finished, so when she leapt up there, I had to follow!  What a tease she was!

I lost the deposit on my sheep costume after that.

But it was worth it.

4 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Knowing how opposed you are to high ticket prices I'm sure you wouldn't have been compromising your morals anyway surely??? ?

I don't find the ticketing pricing unreasonable for this game. £36 is a fair price.

Personally I wanted club Wembley - I treat this as different to a normal game and perfectly prepared to pay £98 which is the same price as years ago. Just didn't get the opportunity to this year.

9 hours ago, Mick Brolly said:

Found it all a bit strange how some blocks were saying sold out at 10:20 so obviously the agent is selling them in there prefered order but it does make you rush to choose when you probably don't need to .

Yes this is really annoying because I couldn’t get the location I wanted because the blocks were showing sold out. I bet they aren’t even on sale. This means that the better tickets will be a free for all on Sunday. 

7 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Anyone know when ticket office opens Sunday? Planning on taking my tent and bunking down about 4pm Saturday afternoon?

Thanks 

You will be very lonely General sale is no different online and phone only.

8 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

That’s a lesson in how not to inspire and influence your employees. 

Feel your pain my friend. 

I feel the pain as well but, don't condemn the employer without knowing the facts. For example, many years ago I was a bank manager. I had to retain a certain level of staff just to keep my branches open and therefore, occasionally, had to turn holiday requests down. No doubt the scenario here is completely different but, I'm just saying.

Having said that, I reckon if we win, all Rams fans should be given the rest of the week off to celebrate before the reality of what next season will bring hits us.

According to the seating plan there are now less than 1500 tickets remaining. This would mean that we have sold well over 30,000. Sounds a bit fishy. It does seem that the seats are being released in blocks though. One section above the screen is showing as sold out whilst the next one has the most seats of any area - 479. Given that the seats will sell out, it's a shame that the system isn't a bit more straightforward regarding what is or isn't available.

My mate spoke to someone from the club whilst he was out and about this morning.He said the order of sale in regards too blocks becoming available and number of seats in  those blocks on sale at that point is strictly controlled by Wembley Stadium.

The club is not at fault and must follow those rules.

4 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

My mate spoke to someone from the club whilst he was out and about this morning.He said the order of sale in regards too blocks becoming available and number of seats in  those blocks on sale at that point is strictly controlled by Wembley Stadium.

The club is not at fault and must follow those rules.

Except it wasn't five years ago.

Yet again, it is an unecessary bureaucracy created to dictate consumer choice. Boo, Wembley!

21 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

It's a shame that the preferential treatment offered to season ticket holders , actually leaves many of the best seats only available in the free for all tomorrow ..  

40 minutes ago, DCFC Ram said:

According to the seating plan there are now less than 1500 tickets remaining. This would mean that we have sold well over 30,000. Sounds a bit fishy. It does seem that the seats are being released in blocks though. One section above the screen is showing as sold out whilst the next one has the most seats of any area - 479. Given that the seats will sell out, it's a shame that the system isn't a bit more straightforward regarding what is or isn't available.

Only 18000 sold thus far according to the Derby telegraph. Derby county community trust said 20,000. Apparently 18,000 in the first day is almost a championship record. So I imagine that figure is more likely to be true. 

1 hour ago, Rambalin said:

You will be very lonely General sale is no different online and phone only.

FDDEBDFA-19D2-46AE-8DB3-38F4334AB309.jpeg

18 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I think i might be passing on this one...unless Mel comes through for me. Flights are ridiculous. Strangely enough the cheapest I have found is into Birmingham...! 

Alabama is still a good trek from Wembley Way.

16 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Just paid to park on someone’s drive in Stanmore, 5 min walk from underground. Saves train fares and going on road rider 

There is loads of free parking on residential roads near Stanmore and parking at the station is only 5 quid or so...I think it guarantees you a space if you book ahead too. Just letting you know in case you have spent a lot on parking.

Also, I remember last playoffs people saying Stanmore was gridlocked.

17 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

There is loads of free parking on residential roads near Stanmore and parking at the station is only 5 quid or so...I think it guarantees you a space if you book ahead too. Just letting you know in case you have spent a lot on parking.

Also, I remember last playoffs people saying Stanmore was gridlocked.

Yes, just be aware, last time Stanmore was an absolute nightmare, queueing from the M1 slip road as the car park was full and no-one moving. We had to jump off the coaches and walk to Stanmore to get the tube.

Been to 14 home games this season with my dad who I buy on behalf of so doesn't have a customer number. Getting very panicky about general sale tomorrow, contemplating shelling out for 2 season tickets or home memberships to guarantee tickets, is it worth it?

Managed to get QPR tickets from general sale on a hotel computer in Mexico in the middle of the night but getting them this time is a real panic. Wish I had preference seeing as I have put so much money into the club with mars bars and bovrils alone.

Archived